Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garrus Vakarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
Same here. Bought $100 of RP (15,000) and only have the first 3 icons.
The other 2 now showed up. Whoo!

SirGregarious

10-26-2012

The last two still haven't shown up. :c

MÓrs

10-26-2012

Hey Hippalus, here's a GREAT IDEA, how about you make CHAMPION ICONS and people get them when they purchase a champion. You know, so people could show off who their main is on their friends list. Maybe only people who purchase the champion with RP would get it, but then here's another IDEA to go with that, if they purchased with IP they could BUY the ICON for 25 rp. Make something useful to spend your leftover RP on not just some STUPID 1 week ward skin.

Not even getting excited about your supposed plan to reward players who had previously bought RP, god knows how long we have been waiting for new icons and you put your LOYAL customers who don't need some promotion to buy RP at the back of the line. Riot learns from their mistakes, ya right, remember the last time you pulled this **** with the free pantheon skin.

WALL E

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevezy View Post
Any plans on a total RP bought/spent stat? I would like to know how much money I have wasted without digging through all my receipts.
there was one but they removed it because they realised it was a poor marketing move because people could see how much money they were spending.. lol

DarkColossus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

So, to try and be clear on this, you get icons based on what amount or RP you buy between Oct. 1 and Nov. 13, but any RP you bought before that time period does not count, however, RP that is spent from that amount bought before October counts towards the icon rewards as long as it is spent between Oct. 1 and Nov. 13.

Zerok

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yeah I know it's somewhat confusing - I'll try again. There are two ways to earn these icons.

#1) By buying RP between October 1 - November 13. It doesn't matter when you spend it. The total amount of RP bought determines which tier you earn. Icons earned this way will be distributed DURING the Shadow Isles promotion.

#2) By spending RP between October 1 - November 13. It doesn't matter when you bought it. The total amount of RP spent determines which tier you earn. Icons earned this way will be distributed AFTER the Shadow Isles promotion (and only if you haven't already been given the icon).
I have spent 5005 rp since October to Now. I'll get the tier 4 icon after?

Nosef

10-27-2012

Lifetime RP purchases? I damn well better be getting the highest tier of that or you will find a strongly worded support ticket in your inbox.

Xonra

10-27-2012

Personally I think the summoner icons should be put in place of the ? icon under our names on the forum. No one sees them really or pays much attention to them when you are playing with non-friends. They are neat to show off and could show some individuality on the forums. Would also seem fairly simple to do I would think. Just make the icon on the forums the same as the one you use in game. Done.

Zetto

10-28-2012

I purchased quite a bit of skins with RP I had originally had yet I had not gotten a single icon, why is this?

Death1223

10-28-2012

I purchased more than $100 USD worth of RP a month ago, that's bs that they have such timeframes.