Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Whats the point of patching if you aren't even going to give us anything new for the main gameplay mode? Not a whole lot of people are going to care about the new TT until its in matchmaking.

I logged on today and was REALLY dissapointed. No skins. No Elise. No SR harrowing map. No Summoner Icons for my 10k RP. Warning with some champions disabled.

Why even have a halloween event if you aren't going to put it in early enough for people to enjoy it? Its almost the 26th and we have 5 days until Halloween and we still don't have the harrowing.

pooeater

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post
Whats the point of patching if you aren't even going to give us anything new for the main gameplay mode? Not a whole lot of people are going to care about the new TT until its in matchmaking.

I logged on today and was REALLY dissapointed. No skins. No Elise. No SR harrowing map. No Summoner Icons for my 10k RP. Warning with some champions disabled.

Why even have a halloween event if you aren't going to put it in early enough for people to enjoy it? Its almost the 26th and we have 5 days until Halloween and we still don't have the harrowing.
Same here, I don't play TT and Im not gonna start now because they made a new skin for it. Hopefully they will release the skins before the date the harrowing event ends. Logged in saw no skins or Elise logged out.

Wulfe

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post

Gonna have to agree. With how OP tanky dps are in 3v3 its not very fun.

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Any plans on a total RP bought/spent stat? I would like to know how much money I have wasted without digging through all my receipts.

ghośt

10-25-2012

How about legacy skins? You stated previously to expect them around December 2012. Can we expect all of them? Half of them? Just a couple?

SupremeBeam

10-25-2012

Why did we just download a patch then? If we aren't given access to these things, why give them to us. People would get less upset if they didn't wait an hour to update your game to be given a "sorry" we don't have what you want ready yet?

Numot

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
That's a good assumption for today.

I'm no tech guy but my guess is there are two main issues there:

1) It doesn't matter as much if stuff on the pbe breaks when released.
2) Stuff breaks more often when millions of people interact with it than when thousands of people do

So there's a whole different level of testing and problem solving when releasing content to the main game.
This is a bit off topic, but the 60% wanting legacy have been feverishly downvoting all thread made by the orginal 54% that wanted the Shadow Isle skins premament.

Ethier way half the player base is ticked off. So my question is when can we expect to see the shadow isle skins going on sale from the vault? Because the track record for legacy skins going on sale is not good. I think it has only happened twice. Which means way may never see this skins again. And that simply can't happen to brand new none holiday skins.

So, once they go into the vault when can we expect to see them again? What kind of "event" would put them on sale. Every Halloween seems to long of a time to go and it would be to easy for them to get shoved out buy new skins next year. What if they came out every Friday the 13th or every other Friday the 13th? Have a set date for the skins. They stay legacy and stay rare, but if you are new to the game or missed picking them up you have a set date when they come out again. Is that possible with these skins?

Does not seem right putting brand new non holiday skins into the vault and leaving them to rot.

Da Mafia 6ix

10-25-2012

I'm supposed to get some compensation from Riot support in the form of 90$ RP - Will that still count towards getting the summoner icons..?

Mo00se

10-25-2012

hipplaus, it is weekend here in the future (australia) i want my skins today please,

regards Jayce

Mk5StrikerEureka

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
These situations change constantly which is why people try not to post information that may turn out not to be true. I know for sure now that the skins will not be released today. We're targeting to get them to you before the weekend. There is a chance that won't happen.

League of Legends is like a battleship with 800 sailors that is constantly getting new weapons and navigational upgrades while traveling at 25 knots. Everyone on the boat is working towards the best possible outcome but no one person knows everything or can predict exactly what will happen in the next battle. Or exactly when.

There is no other game that supports as many players in as many parts of the world, and so it is pointless to compare LoL to games that are much smaller but have more features or more reliable updates. Piloting a rowboat is easier and allows greater flexibility, but you'll still get crushed by the battleship.
As a United states sailor, please tell me you are trying to say that making a video games is like defending Nations. <.< well I never though I see the day.

My thanks to CV 63 the best ship I have ever seen.