Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
I dont understand this part.

Please explain.
He's saying if you spent the amount of RP you should have bought (any amount of RP) from October to November, you will achieve Tier 1 skin (Hallowed Headsman or something?)

If you spend 10.00 worth of RP (Tier 2) then you achieve the Tier 2 icon (Baleful Grasp)

etc etc

Sauron

10-18-2012

You should make the icons seperately buyable on top of being able to get them for free if you purchase X amount of RP within the timeframe. That way, everyone is happy!

cpmd4

10-18-2012

Cool beans. I am not eligible, was just gonna buy RP for the new Brand skin and the icon was extra. But that is cool that you are going to give them to people who already have the RP. Good guy Riot.

AeronT13

10-18-2012

Thanks, you've done great things so far with the content. I was wondering if the 487 RP release skins will come back? I didn't buy the Sultan Tryndamere since I already had King Tryndamere.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-18-2012
2 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarah View Post
does not understand

what does this line mean?
Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards
Some people bought a lot of RP in September and are planning to spend it for Shadow Isles but are disappointed that wouldn't earn them any summoner icon rewards under the current plan. Therefore, we are going to add up the total RP spent in that time period and allow players to qualify for rewards that way as well. Make any more sense?

Chromaggus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Some people bought a lot of RP in September and are planning to spend it for Shadow Isles but are disappointed that wouldn't earn them any summoner icon rewards under the current plan. Therefore, we are going to add up the total RP spent in that time period and allow players to qualify for rewards that way as well. Make any more sense?
Where can we see if we qualify

I bought roughly 7-8k worth not too long ago, but when I go to RP history tab in the LoL store, it shows nothing there, and it shows no option to scroll...

So, my answer is where can I see how long ago I bought the RP and if it qualifies for the extended rewards. Thanks,

Gage

10-18-2012

Quote:
It makes sense, it just sucks because I know people stocked up on RP in September and weren't planning on buying more for the next couple months or longer...

So this is Seasonal right?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-18-2012
3 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Where are the summoner icon from beta and season 1? Zzz
Not my area but I know they are being worked on as part of the overall summoner icon plan.

Alaros

10-18-2012

Hippalus 2012

N0OBPWNr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Not my area but I know they are being worked on as part of the overall summoner icon plan.
Thanks Hippalus