Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GnD BlueMoon

10-22-2012

Any rewards for purchasing rp season long in the future?

Phil Stone

10-22-2012

I spent 10k worth of RP this month, I get Tier 5 Icon ?!?!

King Roofus

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
yes - that is not really the intent of the promotion but if that icon is worth more to you than your three refunds, I don't see any reason for us to prevent that.

But if we did buy the Rp for the tier 5 reward we get the icons even if we don't spend it all correct?

Riceroll

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Yeah I know it's somewhat confusing - I'll try again. There are two ways to earn these icons.

#1) By buying RP between October 1 - November 13. It doesn't matter when you spend it. The total amount of RP bought determines which tier you earn. Icons earned this way will be distributed DURING the Shadow Isles promotion.

#2) By spending RP between October 1 - November 13. It doesn't matter when you bought it. The total amount of RP spent determines which tier you earn. Icons earned this way will be distributed AFTER the Shadow Isles promotion (and only if you haven't already been given the icon).

So for example i bought 3500 rp and spend 3500 rp i will have a total of 7000 rp stash for these icon?

Darklarik

10-22-2012

Question, if i refund Rengar (since he is getting destroyed) whom i spent 975 rp on, if i re-spend those points, will it count toards the spending portion?

Darklarik

10-22-2012

HIPPALUS! ANSWER PLEASE!

I bought the Kha'Zix Bundle on October 2, will i get any rewards?

Malzakor

10-22-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
yes - that is not really the intent of the promotion but if that icon is worth more to you than your three refunds, I don't see any reason for us to prevent that.

Wait you have to spend 10k RP?
I was planning on buying the amount i needed and saving it for the future

MxZeal

10-22-2012

You mentioned lifetime purchase rewards coming in the future, if these rewards are icons will they be the same icon rewards as the ones in this promotion or will they be different?

another question, what do the icons look like?

MxZeal

10-22-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
HIPPALUS! ANSWER PLEASE!

I bought the Kha'Zix Bundle on October 2, will i get any rewards?

Yes you will get tier 1 and 2 icons

lone13angel

10-22-2012

blatant lie. none of my purchases are even accessible.
more riot fraud as per thier TOS.
From Section IV. Fees:
You acknowledge and agree that any applicable fees and other charges for fee-based services (including, without limitation, Riot Points (as defined in the full Terms of Use) are payable in advance and not refundable in whole or in part. You are fully liable for all charges to your account, including any unauthorized charges.

so, don't hold your breath while they hold your cash and then you end up with weeks of dealing with lazy CSR's who basicly just shuffle you around and dodge the issues you have.

right there. they hold no responsibility for unauthorized charges.
so, when your accounts suddenly start being sucked dry or wow, like usual, your purchases don't show up at all, or for some reason your account completely dissapears, enjoy.

its LoL for a reason, b/c its just a big joke to them.