Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenolithium

10-19-2012

Quote:
Toysoldier:
Then you will need to spend/buy 5k RP. Not sure what else to tell ya.

I know what to tell Riot; Listen to the community and let us choose which icon we want to buy separately.

Morrow Lord

Recruiter

10-20-2012

So....Do you get them by buying prepaid cards or no?

Morrow Lord

Recruiter

10-20-2012

?

NashTheVictim

10-22-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
If that's how you want to use your refunds, I'm ok with that.

so if i buy the ezreal + pulsefire ezreal themes with RP and refund the themes and buy it back 2 times ,i will get the T5 icon?

here the calculation:
ezreal (975RP)
pulsefire ezreal (3250RP)
1st refund and buy (3250RP)
2nd refund and buy (3250RP)

total RP spent: 975+3250+3250+3250= 10,725RP

is that right??

please answer my question !!!!!
thank you

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-22-2012

Quote:
NashTheVictim:
so if i buy the ezreal + pulsefire ezreal themes with RP and refund the themes and buy it back 2 times ,i will get the T5 icon?

here the calculation:
ezreal (975RP)
pulsefire ezreal (3250RP)
1st refund and buy (3250RP)
2nd refund and buy (3250RP)

total RP spent: 975+3250+3250+3250= 10,725RP

is that right??

please answer my question !!!!!
thank you

yes - that is not really the intent of the promotion but if that icon is worth more to you than your three refunds, I don't see any reason for us to prevent that.

KiwiTheTORT

10-22-2012

I appreciate this, classy move.

Evette

10-22-2012

I'm confused and I read every post thus far. ><;
I bought 50$ (7200rp someodd) So I get the Tier 4 icon.
I had 3k someodd rp saved from before Oct 1st.
If I somehow spend all 10k I can qualify for the Tier 5 Icon?
If I Somehow spend it all on 3 items, I can get the Tier 5 Icon (for spending 10k RP) and then refund it (using all 3 of my lifetime refunds) I keep the Tier 5 Icon and my 10k RP?

Thanks in advance, Hippalus! >.<

Yunder

10-22-2012

But what about the people who bought RP this mounth bought a few halloween skins ust wanted the icons and wanted to save RP for outher things D:

Paradox99

10-22-2012

I still have a question, I have been buying and spending a lot of RP, and the count is arround 8k by now, since Oct 1st.

Now, to earn the Tier 5 summoner icon, either do I have to have plain 10k RP to spend, or does the buying/purchasing process alredy count?

I might not be making myself clear, let's say I've bough 6k RP and purchased skins/champions with it, so now I would have 200 RP, and than I bought 5k more, would I get the Tier 5 Summoner Icon?

Iam really confused, because apparently either I have to have 10k RP to spend, or spent 10k RP in order to get it.

Sire Steven

10-22-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Yes, and if you spend another 25 RP, you will hit Tier 2 and will get two icons. EDIT - that assumes Zombie Brand is 975 and not Legendary, which I cannot confirm

When can you confirm the price of Zombie Brand? I want to get him, but there are other skins I want to get, too. I already bought my RP for the month, and I'm scared of buying any skins or champions in fear of not being able to afford Zombie Brand