Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Icon Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mikkozak

10-19-2012

This is great news! Even though I cant get em all (sadface) I'm glad that the RP I bought will get me one of them. Question is: do i use the S2 icon or the Harrowing ones? Keep up the great work Hipp!

Ganghan

10-19-2012

Is it only either buying OR spending and not the combination of both?

Thunderclese22

10-19-2012

Wait, so if you now spend the tier X amount of RP you get the icon just as if you bought the RP?? Of course within the given time frame

Toysoldier

10-19-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Some people bought a lot of RP in September and are planning to spend it for Shadow Isles but are disappointed that wouldn't earn them any summoner icon rewards under the current plan. Therefore, we are going to add up the total RP spent in that time period and allow players to qualify for rewards that way as well. Make any more sense?

Wish I knew that...

Just spend $50 a few minutes ago to make sure I qualified for the top tier. But adding in September also I would have been just fine.

Xenolithium

10-19-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
Actually, that was my original proposal, but our store development team over the past month was tied up on self service refunds, ward skins and a couple other things. They work their asses off already and there wasn't enough time to get summoner icons into the store. So I decided to continue with the RP rewards alone.

There will be many other opportunities to acquire icons in the future if you decide it's not worth stocking up on RP for this batch.

But what about people like me? =( I only want Deadfall Treant. I could care less about the rest.

Toysoldier

10-19-2012

Quote:
Xenolithium:
But what about people like me? =( I only want Deadfall Treant. I could care less about the rest.

There is an icon you will get.

Xenolithium

10-19-2012

Quote:
Toysoldier:
There is an icon you will get.

I will get it after spending 5k RP. I only want that one icon, not the others before it.

Toysoldier

10-19-2012

Quote:
EpicAznGuitarist:
Is it only either buying OR spending and not the combination of both?

Quote:
Hippalus:
There will be no stacking or double counting. RP purchased will be totaled separately from RP spent.

Yes. it is one or the other.

Toysoldier

10-19-2012

Quote:
Xenolithium:
I will get it after spending 5k RP. I only want that one icon, not the others before it.

Then you will need to spend/buy 5k RP. Not sure what else to tell ya.

Toysoldier

10-19-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
In the next several months you will have access to rewards that other don't because of your lifetime RP spending. This particular promotion has nothing to do with lifetime RP spending.

Best news all day.