who was your first champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverChampz

10-20-2012

umm took me 10 minutes to remember.. and it is MF! my friend told me that playing her is easy and she in free rotation.. but oh well.. range.. adc.. just not my type.. and i bought xin and be like a God.. but it just like xin have no solid position in more competitive play.. and i play jungler and really love it.. and now my real main champ is udyr <3 i love beast

Bxrki

10-20-2012

First champ was Sivir, first bought was Diana, main 3 used are Diana, Sivir, Jax

xBombus

10-20-2012

Ahri, I don't even know why. Just played the game and one day was like, I'm buying you.

HyenaOfLeisure

10-20-2012

First champ I played was tutorial Ashe, first champ I played in a real game was Twitch, and first champ I loved was Cho'gath, who has been my main from level 4 to 27. at 28 now, and moving to mid nowadays. I still love Cho, but I am now maining Orianna(or occasionally Singed for treeline)

Sënuch

10-20-2012

The first champ I played was Mundo when he was free.

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

First played Vladimir (was building lifesteal on him since i thought he's vampire xd) and first bought was ashe

KhaLidAIsSneaKy

10-20-2012

First champ ever played was Nocturne on my friends account :P then when I downloaded the game my first champ I got was Veigar .

GaviNNN

10-20-2012

The first champion I played was either fizz or caitlyn, can't remember. The first champion I bought with ip was ashe. First champion I bought with rp was vayne. Which led me to play adc over 400 games.

King Lettuce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

My first champ was Mordekaiser. I used to buy him full life steal because I thought everyone needed it. ESPECIALLY BEHIND THAT STRONK SHIELD

Grollm

10-20-2012

Warwick was the first champ I learned how to play really well