Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who was your first champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

10-19-2012

Evelynn over a year ago. Little did I know she was considered OP at the time, and once I hit 30 she got nerfed. I still played her, and still do to this day. Though, she's much more viable now.

JRiMi

10-19-2012

First played was ryze it was soooo bad. First buy was ziggs XD. Mained him for sooo long BC I thought 6300 champs were strongest

Éléments

10-19-2012

I remember playing Corki and first one bought was Nasus!

UnblestDevotee

10-19-2012

My first champ was Tristana, she was free week so I thought that meant I could keep her. Once that week ended I picked up Nunu and decided to buy him before he went away cause then I thought once the week was done you couldn't play them anymore.

SentinelOfPain

10-19-2012

Probably Morgana. I liked her attitude and her character, and I found her very easy to play. Even a noob can go into the middle of the enemy team and then push R. But after awhile I saw someone playing Kog'Maw and I pretty much saved up for him and after that I have no idea what I started doing.

Im Bwuce Ree

10-19-2012

full tank build mordekaiser huehuehue

xPerFx

10-19-2012

first champ i played was corki and the first champ i bought was jax

Fiveofswords

10-19-2012

shen and cho...cant remember exactly which was first

really loved shen and played him a lot...long before the ;remake; that made him so popular. Cho is sortof boring for me but ill paly him occasionally

Vonstahl

10-19-2012

first champ garen first bought fid (too good at low lvs)

lordtariel

10-19-2012

Master Yi. Loved popping surge and ult at the same time and becoming a walking blender.