The new Twisted Treeline

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterslayer View Post
they only reason half these people are saying they like the new changes to tt are cause they arent avid tt players this new map is not tt its like saying we are fixing pantera by making them into a boy band t(**)t
The funny thing is, the majority of players who are complaining about the new map are people who would benefit the most from it.

Players who are ranked 1200-1600 in team 3v3, and who would get a fresh start without having Sam, HaoZ, Taygeta, and Lixalollipop, or any other pro players not only having a skill advantage, but having an immense knowledge advantage as well.

The majority of players who are excited for the new 3v3, as far as I can tell, are 1700 - 2000 ranked teams who can't wait to create new strategies and enjoy the new game play, which is incredibly dull at high elo.

As such, I find it really silly that you're calling supporters of the new map 'non-avid' players, when the majority of us are as avid as they get. Seriously, the first 4 posts in this thread were made by players 1700-1850 in rating, all in support, and even Sam supported it. So unless the #1 ranked 3s team doesn't avidly play 3v3, I think you need to re-think that statement :/

Edit: And mostly just because I am offended, you're bronze with 6 total games played. The team you are on that is gold you have not played a single game on.

Sinisterslayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
The funny thing is, the majority of players who are complaining about the new map are people who would benefit the most from it.

Players who are ranked 1200-1600 in team 3v3, and who would get a fresh start without having Sam, HaoZ, Taygeta, and Lixalollipop, or any other pro players not only having a skill advantage, but having an immense knowledge advantage as well.

The majority of players who are excited for the new 3v3, as far as I can tell, are 1700 - 2000 ranked teams who can't wait to create new strategies and enjoy the new game play, which is incredibly dull at high elo.

As such, I find it really silly that you're calling supporters of the new map 'non-avid' players, when the majority of us are as avid as they get. Seriously, the first 4 posts in this thread were made by players 1700-1850 in rating, all in support, and even Sam supported it. So unless the #1 ranked 3s team doesn't avidly play 3v3, I think you need to re-think that statement :/

Edit: And mostly just because I am offended, you're bronze with 6 total games played. The team you are on that is gold you have not played a single game on.
I like how you point that out that like i was claiming im a gold rating or something smh. what do you mean 6 total games played? The majority of matches I have played are tt which is around 800 total (non ranked of course). Also i like how you claim to know the opinion of the majority of high elo tt players are you perhaps aware of how many people play lol everyday? You also act like the opinions of the low elo players or the players that dont play ranked dont matter. Im sure that these people that only play tt play it for a reason if they didnt like it they wouldnt play it. Im sure that the people who really love tt wouldnt mind some changes but not changing the entire way the map is played.

Eryn

10-19-2012

Quote:
I like how you point that out that like i was claiming im a gold rating or something smh. what do you mean 6 total games played? The majority of matches I have played are tt which is around 800 total (non ranked of course). Also i like how you claim to know the opinion of the majority of high elo tt players are you perhaps aware of how many people play lol everyday? You also act like the opinions of the low elo players or the players that dont play ranked dont matter. Im sure that these people that only play tt play it for a reason if they didnt like it they wouldnt play it. Im sure that the people who really love tt wouldnt mind some changes but not changing the entire way the map is played.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
I approve of this message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetttti View Post
The new items will go a long way to diversifying viable champs... The %hp stuff for casters and AD carries will help to alleviate bruiser dominance. The altars will force team fights almost every 90 seconds. Turtling is a thing of the past with the new layout. No more dedicated jungler means more skirmishing in lanes. Yeah its different and will completely change the way the game is played. But it will change it for the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vellive View Post
Honestly this patch is going to be wonderful.
3v3 has needed some serious changes for a long time.
And finally.
They are here! xD

Riot!
We love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Finally! Somebody speaks up! Bless you!
Seems like, as far as I can tell, high elo players are excited for the new map.

Sinisterslayer

10-19-2012

Quote:
Seems like, as far as I can tell, high elo players are excited for the new map.
you quote 4 people and claim as far as you can tell? smh.

Eepavich

10-19-2012

I disagree with the wall to stop creeps from charging the base, I feel like this adds some strategy to the game and means that if one hero survives the push they can defend effectively. Maybe just move the nexus a little forward to make the path that the creeps take to the nexus further away from the fountain so that they dont wander into it by accident but allow a smart summoner to defend his nexus until his team respawns

Eryn

10-19-2012

Quote:
you quote 4 people and claim as far as you can tell? smh.
Quote 4 high elo players who aren't excited then :P

Soup44

10-19-2012

Quote:
Babeeq mentioned he liked the current treeline better. I believe Greedybuddhist also does not like it that much, unless he was trolling. Also, you cannot count Sam's opinion in liking the map, he had a hand in helping with the design and direction of it so his opinion is somewhat biased. Best to use people who are not attached to the project in any way.

Phallicies

10-19-2012

Quote:
I'm about silver or gold in terms of elo on 3's. And if so many people actually liked this, then why do you mainly see in almost every single thread of the past day. how much everyone doesn't like it. Yes there are split opinions, but 5(including you) people do not speak for an entire community. As a whole, we are upset, not all i might add, but most.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 <--heres about 300 people (varying elo's) that aren't excited.

Goggris

10-19-2012

I've played some on the new TT and I'm really excited to see the direction it is going. It still needs some polish but it is a gigantic step in the right direction.

Sinisterslayer

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallicies View Post
I'm about silver or gold in terms of elo on 3's. And if so many people actually liked this, then why do you mainly see in almost every single thread of the past day. how much everyone doesn't like it. Yes there are split opinions, but 5(including you) people do not speak for an entire community. As a whole, we are upset, not all i might add, but most.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 <--heres about 300 people (varying elo's) that aren't excited.
thanks for that

12345678 ... 11