Question about champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

10-18-2012

Lets say I pick a champion, like kat, that can pretty much only play mid, and I don't call the role, but I chose the champion for about 20 seconds. Then someone else calls mid, picks a mid champ and locks in.

Is it not fair that I'm obviously picking a mid champ and i've picked it for a while? Do I really need to call mid in this situation?

Snake XT

10-18-2012

Good on you for not calling out positions, hate that. Far as Im aware Katarina can got top as well and hold her own as well as mid so they probably thought you're going top? Ideally people should not lock in straight away, let the timer run out and make some last minute changes if needed.

Skilltestingman

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
Good on you for not calling out positions, hate that. Far as Im aware Katarina can got top as well and hold her own as well as mid so they probably thought you're going top? Ideally people should not lock in straight away, let the timer run out and make some last minute changes if needed.
Yea kat can go top, but would that really be your first thought?

And yes the lockin problem is bad

Suicidal Sloth

10-18-2012

I'm bad about the calling out after someone has a mid champ, but I normally dont autolock :s. A way to solve this is to call mid before them just to make sure you get it.

Levigasm

10-18-2012

I took katarina bot and won. AMA