Oh lord why is it so snowbally (I think it's the altars)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kwizzeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Obligatory HURR DUERRRRRRRRrrr
Each to his own.

But insulting my intelligence? Anything you say doesn't deserve consideration if you are going to start doing that.

Takhuan

10-18-2012

Agreed. Very snowbally, very frustrating.

WillWW

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
Eeeehhhh, I wouldn't blame the altars for that, TT has always had that one team snowballs completely out of control aspect.
No, it hasn't.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwizzeh View Post
Each to his own.

But insulting my intelligence? Anything you say doesn't deserve consideration if you are going to start doing that.
The "HURR DUERRRRR" was to everyone who thinks you shouldn't consider your team composition with the possibility of level 1 fights in mind.

And if you aren't considering your team composition, then I stand by my "hurrr duerrrr".

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
No, it hasn't.
It was for the first 10-15 minutes, until it becomes a stagnant game type where neither team can do anything until the enemy team becomes confident that they can take you on and leave their base for the first time in 60 minutes.

Mine Jump

10-18-2012

Quote:
The "HURR DUERRRRR" was to everyone who thinks you shouldn't consider your team composition with the possibility of level 1 fights in mind.

And if you aren't considering your team composition, then I stand by my "hurrr duerrrr".
Came into this thread expecting to find a post by Hideyoshi calling someone a bad player because they disagreed with his stance on the new Twisted Treeline's features and balancing efforts.

It's kind of fun to see how this evolves. He started out saying euphemisms like "low level players" and "noob", but has since escalated to outright calling people mentally disabled.

Someone feed him, I want to see how deep the rage hole goes.

Zerglinator

10-18-2012

Quote:

Hideyoshi pls

Stahp.

Also Mine Jump pls

Stahp

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Hideyoshi pls

Stahp.

Also Mine Jump pls

Stahp
If you say that in Krepo's voice with the "Shhhtaahhhp" pronunciation, I'll stop. In this thread.

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mine Jump View Post
Came into this thread expecting to find a post by Hideyoshi calling someone a bad player because they disagreed with his stance on the new Twisted Treeline's features and balancing efforts.

It's kind of fun to see how this evolves. He started out saying euphemisms like "low level players" and "noob", but has since escalated to outright calling people mentally disabled.

Someone feed him, I want to see how deep the rage hole goes.
I already stated why I called people low level players. Because they're low level players. So far only one or two other people have put forth mentions on actually tweaking rather than removing, and things might start going in the right direction from here on out.

"Hurrr durrrr" isn't calling you mentally disabled. Mentally disabled isn't flat out stupidity.

And once more, for emphasis..If you AREN'T considering your level 1 when making a team composition, you're doing it wrong. You either make a team aimed at later or a team to take advantage of early aggression and snowball it and create strategies based on those teams.