Mordekaiser is not to be trusted, Hecarim!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimtaber

10-18-2012

Ok! Honestly this freaked me out. I was on the new TT beta map and I was getting western buff... and after I seccured it this female voice said "mordekaiser is not to be trusted, hecarim." And I was like WTF! So I just want to know if anyone else knows what this is about.

Here is a video another guy posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5V87...layer_embedded

Zerglinator

10-18-2012

Spooooooooooky

Frostknife

10-18-2012

O_O I'll repost this in GD... What does it mean!?

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I thought it was AWESOME when I was playing Hecarim and heard that. I didn't catch the first part though, only "..is not to be trusted, Hecarim!"

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

what's this =O riot making more hints at lore they'll never develop?!

HideyoshiX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twixiee View Post
what's this =O riot making more hints at lore they'll never develop?!
Well Riot's been putting a bit more effort into developing and fixing lore these past few months. I'm excited to see what they have planned for the future.

SavagePancake

10-26-2012

Morde is my main champ and I heard her say "mordekaiser is not to be trusted Hecarim" but i've been playing TTL alot recently and she mentioned Mordekasier some more.Ive only caught one thing though and what she said sounded like "Mordekaiser is also a prisoner". I really wanna read a lore about the Shadow Isles :P

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

They should of made a movie about shadow isles. Better than a stupid ****ing map.

SavagePancake

10-26-2012

I love the new map, Great combination of TTL and dominion.