Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Blackfire torch proc on Elise's E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustAGhost

11-15-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Correct. The current functionality mirrors Rylai's, which means that it goes through a certain chain of logic to apply.

Deal damage --> Not Turret --> Spells/AoE Spells/DoTs

So wait, is Elise's Neurotoxin intended or not intended to proc BFT? Because I know it procs Rylai's. Hell, Venomous Bite procs both.

Rikukun

11-15-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Correct. The current functionality mirrors Rylai's, which means that it goes through a certain chain of logic to apply.

Deal damage --> Not Turret --> Spells/AoE Spells/DoTs

what about it not working on shaco boxes? i know it is probably because they are considered a different entity than shaco, but I feel like they should apply it.

Im Contributing

11-15-2012

Quote:
InsomniaGhost:
So wait, is Elise's Neurotoxin intended or not intended to proc BFT? Because I know it procs Rylai's. Hell, Venomous Bite procs both.

Don't necro threads. Elise's Neurotoxin and Venomous bite BOTH do damage, Cocoon and rappel do not proc BFT because they do NO damage. Read the entire thing, AND the title of the thread please.

JustAGhost

11-15-2012

Quote:
HamrioMusica:
Don't necro threads. Elise's Neurotoxin and Venomous bite BOTH do damage, Cocoon and rappel do not proc BFT because they do NO damage. Read the entire thing, AND the title of the thread please.

I read the thread in it's entirety before posting. Also, I don't remember mentioning anything about Cocoon/Rappel, I'm well aware they don't interact with BFT. What I'm unclear on is why Neurotoxin doesn't proc BFT, while Venomous bite does.