Why this IS a new map and not TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up to Code View Post
I was saying this from the moment it was announced. I was promptly downvoted and ridiculed in every thread I said it. However, now everyone is catching up and realizing we don't want a fukcing mini dominion.
i know the feels. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2693361

Hi Guys Danger

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Summoner's Rift has 5 players a team, not 3.

Summoner's Rift has more variety in champions.

Summoner's Rift has more walls, but is also bigger and you can't get from mid lane to bot lane in less than 5 seconds WITHOUT BOOTS

Except you dont need to hop walls to traverse the two lanes now.. they made it a big open area mid with lanes surrounding it. The new jungle is awful and uninspired, lacking any pathing other than run straight from top to bot lane with little resistance. The new jungle is insanely op because the jungler now control both lanes with zero sacrifice.. oh bots super pushed? Ill go there.. aww. They fell back.. that's okay top is attacking our to tower..[takes 3 steps] GOTCHA NOW

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Love the look of the new map, looks like a 3v3 dominion, and I'm sure they're putting a lot of effort in it to make it fun, and it better not replace the real Twisted Treeline or I will quit

Dosh Lotsamoney

10-20-2012

The problem with the map in the past was the champs were "balanced" (If you can call it that) for 5 champion teams and for a different map and jungle set. This changes none of the glaring problems from the old TT, aside from turtling.

lbgsloan

10-20-2012

I love this community. People cry for fixes and changes for over a year. Riot finally decides to give the map another go for S3, and the only thing I see is veteren players crying that they now want the old map back. TT in its current state is a failure. People only play it right now because it's a last resort effort to get to gold elo for the S2 skin. Game length isn't much better than SR because of easy sandbagging, the jungle is a mess, and half the roster is unviable because most AP and AD carries can't compete with the tanky derps.

Riot isn't going to throw away the new map and give you the old one back. If you have problems with it, make in-depth discussion threads about things that aren't working and suggest fixes while there's still time for major changes. "I sucks, I want the old TT back," is not constructive feedback, it just makes you look like entitled children who are afraid that they'll be unable to do as well on the new map.

Keep in mind there's still going to be a bruiser champion nerfathon for S3, Riot (I hope) can't possible be stupid enough to miss the bruiser issue on the new map right now.

BluePriest

10-20-2012

This is so stupid. BEcause of the buff in the middle, people are calling this the new dominion. Seriously, that and unique items are the only similarity. Stop holding on the the completely broken old TT. One of the most suggested things was unique items, now TT has it and people are complaining. Turtling was a big problem, and its fixed,

Quote:
Tier God :

God Carry/Bruiser : Jax, Kha'Zix, Rengar
God Jungle : Lee Sin, Shyvana

Tier 1:
AP Carry : Gragas, Diana, Katarina, Malphite
AD Carry/Bruiser : , Renekton, Tryndamere,
Jungle : Jarvan IV
Notice something about these champs? They all have dots, and they are all in the T1 and God. One of the big advantages all of these champs bring are their dots. This was a HUGE problem in the old TT. That is ficed now.

So far the only, and I mean only, legit complaint Ive heard was the loss of a top jungle and wards. That does suck imo.