Calling all low elo players! There is a new tournament geared just for you![<1700elo]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDubstepxx

10-14-2012

Does your team hate getting stomped by 2k elo players in Ranked 5s Teams? Are yo unsatisfied with the disorganization in solo queue or normals? Do you wish you could compete in tournaments like the pros? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I have the solution for you.

The League Cup presented by True Elo is a new tournament series geared towards low elo players, like yourselves. It includes 3 weekly and a monthly tournament. Teams compete to earn Circuit Points in weekly tournament which allow them to qualify for the monthly tournaments.

See the reddit link here for more details --> http://redd.it/1189h9

If you are interested please register immediately because spots may fill up fast.

Note that you do not need to have a team! Sign up as an individual and the True Elo staff will place you on a team with other individuals =)

Send

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Hey idk if you noticed but one of the teams that signed up has two 1800+ players. Just saying.

IDubstepxx

10-15-2012

The staff did notice that. They are going to finalize the rosters at the end of the day. The team with the 1800s will not be participating.

bellarix

10-15-2012

so if its 3 weekly and a monthly.... isnt that 4 monthly... or still once weekly?

-.-

Arekkanderu

10-15-2012

Is it possible to be with a specific person even if I do not have a full 5 man team or is it an all or nothing situation.

Xigz

10-18-2012

So, I was just wondering, why you guys are calling the hosts of this tournament out, when you are guilty of the exact same thing? You are in this tournament and hosting it.

The brackets here and here show you are a part of the tournament

Since it says Riot prizes pending, I guess you guys will have to drop out if you get Riot Prizes in this?