The Altars..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

10-23-2012

Maybe only one altar would be much less of a focus...It would be as much of a focus as the spider wouldn't it?

demon666

10-23-2012

i havent played it yet lucky jerks, but tower fights is lol and i guess they just trash the old game we got hooked on dominion sucks cap is to important and is just a constant struggle and never feels right...at first it did but then it turned into bd warfair and it drives me nuts and sr takes to long 3v3 cuts some time of standing arround in sr......take it how u want close to fing up the game though....where is death match mode

NobSaiboot

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon666 View Post
where is death match mode
Em...I don't see LoL as a TDM mode.

demon666

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Em...I don't see LoL as a TDM mode.

haha give me a pencle i'd draw a map up faster than u can type i cant...

MrLycan

10-23-2012

I really feel that this has strong potential to be it's own map, but the old TT needs the update. Can we find a middle ground?

I'm VERY glad to see the top jungle reduced, VERY glad to see more focus on mid jungle, VERY glad that the bot brush has been moved to the top of the lane, I am not happy about the alters. What made TT fun is that it was like a 5v5 mode, but with 3v3. This is like a 3v3 Dominion. While I do enjoy Dominion, I prefer TT without them.

So how about we have two updated 3v3 maps, one that is like Dominion, and one that is like SR?

Nularia

10-23-2012

Bump, because I too, find the shrines ridiculous, I like the new lay out, sans the alters/shrines.

Diffrent map, not new game mode, don't turn TT into Dominion, we all know how well dominion went over :|

redhead1183

10-23-2012

I agree. Remove the alters. Replace them with jungle camps and we will all be happy.

fiddlesticksssss

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLycann View Post
Can we find a middle ground?
This. Riot needs to help us find a middle ground. I don't see the point in forcing everyone into a game mode they don't like, when they could easily leave it as a map, and put the new one under dominion. I just don't understand.

NeilPatrickTaric

10-24-2012

I'm excited to see forum wide rage when it goes live.

DuffTime

10-24-2012

Please keep old TT ranked playable until at least the end of Season 2. I am almost diamond and I want my fair share of time to try.