Who do you think would make a fine judge?

Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz" 16 44.44%
Geokhan 6 16.67%
Yoshi the Great 2 5.56%
CyroCore Brand 5 13.89%
Ask the Herald 5 13.89%
Dear Chogath 2 5.56%
SandscourgeSkarn 17 47.22%
Iron Ambássador 15 41.67%
Ask the Tempest 1 2.78%
AskKarthus 8 22.22%
Ask Shenn 2 5.56%
Paltala 2 5.56%
Ask Talon 6 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Judge Selection (Voting) - Elise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-19-2012

Yeah... I'm not going to take part in the next few champions after Elise. Just to allow more mixing up since people seem to want to vote for me.

Ask the Herald

10-19-2012

YEah, I can't fathom why. You don't really care to interact with anyone outside of your normal circle of crazy Yordle peeps.

>.>

Iron Ambássador

10-19-2012

*Shrug* Everyone seems to think I am neutral and trustworthy enough I guess. And I guess since I am apparently good at my role helps as well. I should try and work on interacting with more folks yeah... I'm just a yordle fanatic.

Paltala

10-19-2012

;_; One vote and that was by someone who voted for EVERYONE.
Why no one like me?

SandscourgeSkarn

10-19-2012

Actually, mixing things up tends to cause more problems than solve them.

This is to find fair and impartial judges, not random people picked off the street. I intend to put my name forward for every judging pool from now until RP here either dies or I leave. The people see me as a respectable judge, and so I shall give them what they want from me. I've always been a staunch defender of character fidelity, so I suppose it only makes sense that I would be wanted as a judge in a test of just that.

A certain part of me still has an urge to about-face and compete to BE Elise, since I have an extreme fondness for arachnids, but to do so I would have to abandon my morals. Not something I'm keen on. On the off chance I don't get a judging position, I may compete for teh loolz, but that seems unlikely. Instead, I'll stand as an arbiter of quality Spider-ing.

Ask Talon

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
YEah, I can't fathom why. You don't really care to interact with anyone outside of your normal circle of crazy Yordle peeps.

>.>
You can never trust a yordle.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-19-2012

The idea is to have the community select who they want from the pool. If it's the same people, that's up to them, I think. My big issue was a lack of community involvement and no defined ruleset. With things as they are, I don't see a real problem with having the same people being chosen if they're still willing to participate in the process.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-20-2012

Skibbity goobity boobity bump.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-20-2012

Man. Twiddling your thumbs sure is fun.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-21-2012

Well, poll is closed. I'll make the actual topic for Elise soon enough. XD

Seems we have our three judges, and a tertiary 4th in AskKarthus if one of us has to sit out.