Blitz players -- best and worst grab you've landed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

valce1

10-17-2012

I never get to play with or against him anymore because he's always banned

Best: Late-game siege at the mid inhibitor turret, both teams fairly even, but most of their kills are on a 17/4 Brand. They clear our minions and we start walking back, but as soon as I'm out of grab range Brand walks forward to poke. Flash + grab gets Brand who melts instantly under a five-man focus fire. We push through for the win.

Worst: My team was doing Baron after a successful teamfight. Most of us were fairly low. I spot a recently revived Nunu and a half-health Kog'maw coming and I try to grab Kog... Grab Nunu instead. They kill Baron and three of my team. Got raged at pretty hard (and deservedly so...)

Best Furry NA

10-17-2012

A best Blitz grab is a grab against Blitz.

First ranked game as Skarner, I got legendary. Part of that was, every grab he'd do to me, I'd ulti him back. Guess who would die.

Edit: I know Blitz is not #1 priority for the ulti; we ended up steamrolling after I fed every lane.

Angusthedead

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by valce1 View Post
I never get to play with or against him anymore because he's always banned
We never get to play against or as blitzcrank because he needs to be nerfed, HARD. His rocket grab needs some kind of mechanical fix to make it more fair to bot lane, and the rest of the whole game, the reach is just TOOOO long. Therefore people such as myself, dont really want to deal with his bull**** op rocket grab and alistar-ass knock up. If blitzcrank changes, i guarantee he'll be up for grabs again in draft and ranked games.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

At turret alone, their adc still in lane with me. I extend for the bait, he falls for it. I shoot my grab, and halfway through I flash backwards into the turret. He gets pulled farther than he should normally as a result, and I get a kill thanks to turret dmg.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Jungle blitz I came bot walked in and knocked up Ezreal and he double flashed away as I flash grabbed. Sad day for Ezreal.

I'm not sure WHICH time I grabbed Alistar was the worst... but everytime did not end well.

Artanog

10-18-2012

I once fired my pull over baron wall, it glitched out and went all the way to their base. Then it went all the way into Molten Core and pulled Ragnaros. He aced both teams then the servers went down for a few days and everyone on the forums cried. It was the best pull ever.

Reprisal

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Was playing a lulzy game I was botlane. Alistar was jungle and nautilus was top lane.

There were no bad grabs but a LOT of lulzy good ones.

Let's just say, when a hook landed they were done aha.

Tanathalis

10-18-2012

I grabbed amumu, sad day for me and my team

Cruor55

10-18-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e30z5va8sGw

Best blitz grab ever.

OriginalJack

10-18-2012

Best - tried to grab somebody through the wall as the other team doing baron, ended up stealing baron instead.

Worst - was trying to land a grab on the enemy carry and just as I was about to fire an enemy fiddlesticks ults over the wall and lands between me and my target so I ended up grabbing him instead. :-(