Champion & Skin Sale: Dead Manís Party

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

anyone know when the sale actually goes live?

Cherubrad

10-18-2012

I like this! Champs + a skin on sale? This is way better than the normal routine

Excalicur7

10-18-2012

Nice Skin Sale

SomniumMortus

10-18-2012

Maokai skin is rather pointless because haunted Maokai looks badass (his backside looks like the band, Othean's soil on the album cover) however I guess there are af ew who may want the totemic skin.

Such is the case with Hecarim, I'm buying reaper hecarim instead of headless horseman Hecarim because I would prefer a scythe to an axe and he doesn't look very menacing strangely with the halloween skin.

Good on you for putting the champs and the skins in one sale, even if it is to boost your coming halloween sales, but last I checked your a business and businesses want money, so why should anyone criticize.

Anyways, thanks, can't wait to get reaper Hecarim, got dragon slayer Jarvan last week!

Magicfulness

10-18-2012

Why did you include Yorick in the story, and not put him on sale? I neeeeed hiiiim :C

WrongThinker

10-19-2012

Dangit... just bought Reaper within the past 10 days... d'oh!

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

At least they've finally come up with the idea of having both champion and skin on sale. Better than a bunch of 3150's and skins for champions no one plays.

YGY818

10-19-2012

Please can you put Sad Robot Amumu on sale!!! I'd love to buy it xD

Arrevax

10-19-2012

While I haven't failed to notice that two of these skins are only on sale because their respective champions are poised to receive new Halloween skins, I do appreciate the Reaper skins going on sale.
In case anyone has forgotten... Please make ward skins permanent, Riot...

Arcane Azmadi

10-19-2012

Oh it's a much better sale, believe me, it's just that I couldn't give a rat's ass about Maokai or Hecarim and I already own both Karthus and his Grim Reaper skin. Pity.