[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Big Foot

10-23-2012

Signed.

Make it a new map, make it the Shadow isle. It would fit perfectly with the new spider boss. Let it be a completely new make dont take away our beloved Twisted Treeline, Summoners may not like it when the enemy "turtles" When their on the aggressive side, but anyone on the defensive loves the ability of a comeback.

Gagballs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed. I love the new map, but I also love the old one. I'd love to have the choice.

Sinister Shadows

10-23-2012

Signed.

daemonslayre

10-23-2012

Signed. I really like the old map but the new TT would be a great new map

Arsont

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed.

The new TT should be a new map in itself. I like the current live iteration of TT, and I think it'd be fine with just a few tweaks. Obelisk range (Here's looking at you, purple side), random jungle camps (Golems and wraiths everywhere for a lv 1 jungler is annoying) and the map graphics at least could all use some small changes. I wouldn't mind too much if sight wards and blink champs got some...restrictions on them, but I don't feel it's a "must-have".

I Be A RaNDoM

10-23-2012

Signed.

The redesigned Twisted Treeline offers a great diversity with the capture points, but it just doesn't appeal to the people who enjoy the original Twisted Treeline. I find that alot of people enjoy the fact that the current Twisted Treeline is a miniaturized version of Summoner's Rift and gives a break from the large scale to play on a smaller scale. I still think I might enjoy playing the new Twisted Treeline as a break from the old Twisted Treeline and Summoner's Rift. So I agree Riot should implement the new Twisted Treeline as an individual map.

Anarchiszm

10-23-2012

Signed.

I love the idea of a new map, more fast paced and includes new objectives (altars) and a new boss, but replacing the old TT.. Having both would be awesome imo, not replacing

Dragonock

10-23-2012

Signed

Wocka Flocka

10-23-2012

SIGNED Completely removing such a great map with a few obvious issues that the community has often provided perfect ways to fix is absurd. I love the look of the new map, but make it a NEW one. This isn't a T.T. fix its a substitution. It seems pretty obvious to me that some Riot employee took it into his head to fix T.T. and took the idea beyond way too far. I don't feel interested at all in this new map other than the artwork, please don't change our beloved T.T. Part of what made it so awesome were its faults, and the cult following was quite frankly the best portion of the league of legends "community."
Welp thats all for my wall of rage/fear/dread fueled text.

Seda the Balance

10-23-2012

Signed.