Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciph3rzer0

10-23-2012

signed

apjm4053

10-23-2012

I think that this makes sense almost all around, except for the point of how if there are two "twisted treelines" that will then make the queue time longer because it will end up splitting the 3v3 players up.

but even with that complaint it is still a good idea so

Signed

Risch

10-23-2012

Quote:
Brodhi:
No, the reasoning of pointing out how many Junior Members there are posting here is some other person stated that the "vocal" part of the 3v3 community was having its voice known that "TT should stay" when in realized 99.5% of the people posting in this thread have never contributed to any discussion about TT in the past and are thus not an integral part of the community. Does you being a Junior Member mean your word is worth less than mine? When it comes to matters relating to the community, this forum, and what is best for it; yes. You have not been on these forums or in the community long enough to know what is best, all you can do is put in your word. People who have been on this forum for a long time as well as those are are actively (and consistently) gold+ and on the 3v3 chat room I consider amongst that list...

I can understand that, but think of it this way; you saying, "Oh, you haven't been posting as long as I have, that means you don't know what's best for this game." These forums aren't just those little forums with small communities, this is for all of LoL. You saying I'm not as reliable as you because you've been posting longer isn't always true. A person can make an account, never play a game of LoL ever, just post on these forums, have more posts than most people, and you would essentially say they're more reliable than me? Reliability isn't about how much you post, or in some cases play. It all comes down to this; we are all customers of Riot. We may not all buy RP and such, but they try to make the game better based on what everybody wants, not the people who sit here posting most of the time and don't play as much. That's just my opinion, don't mind me if you don't want to.

Jairen

10-23-2012

Signed.

New map looks fantastic and I can't wait, but I do like good ol fashioned TT.

cmage722

10-23-2012

Signed! I was so sad when I heard that the original TT was going to be removed instead of just having another map available...

FrostOverlord

10-23-2012

Alright, so I like many of the things about the new map but...

it's not Twisted Treeline. There's really not much strategy about this map, it encourages reckless, run in,kill stuff, team-fight every minute and a half sort of game-play. And honestly I don't like that. The design is nice, although The big boss shouldn't be quite as easily accessible, and the alters just don't feel like they belong in twisted treeline. I love the base design, it's great for both defending teams and attacking teams in different ways, which is great.

But yeah, this isn't twisted treeline, I understand things change, but this seems far too drastic to me. Personally I'd prefer this as a separate map, with the base design implemented in the old twisted treeline and perhaps some changes to jungle camps. This is fun, but when you go in expecting something at least similar to a map you know and love and it's almost completely different... well... It's not a very pleasant experience.

Signed.

KUMA5

10-23-2012

signed!

IceDudePwnsYou

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Signed, I dont want old TT to go away

Purgex

10-23-2012

I actually can't stand the new Twisted Treeline at all.
I became a huge fan of the current Twisted Treeline over the past few weeks, and I don't want to see it turn in to that new map.

Daigonhai

10-23-2012

Signed.