[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crashire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed. I love 3v3, it would be nice to have more than just one map of it. I like the gankability that the old design has, but the new map adds variety. I enjoy both.

Monster Shot

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
To all the people saying Shadow Isles doesn't "capture the feel of TT" can you please explain to me what that "feel" is?

Is it Lee Sin Q'ing over dragon wall and getting an easy first blood? Is it the enemy team sitting in a random brush over and over getting easy kills because there is not enough gold in the game to ward every brush in TT? Is it the fact that most APs are not viable on TT at all? Same goes for supports. You'll never see Soraka in a serious ranked TT team. Or how about the fun times of people flashing over the Nexus wall and ending the game while you guys are doing Dragon? And on the same token, don't you love games that are "suppose" to takes 20-30 minutes actually lasting around 50-60 minutes due to turtling at the fountain?

Are all these the things you feel "capture what it means to be TT"? If so, basically you are one of the people who play cheesy champs and cheesy strategies and do not want to lose your only way to win.
Everything you said is correct but does the new TT have any of those aspects? NO, so this should be a new map instead of a remake.

kkyllarr

10-23-2012

Signed. waiting forever for a new map ! but i love TT already how it is.

CurseOfComfort

10-23-2012

Signed. I play TT exclusively, so if old TT is gone, so am I

Lauruna

10-23-2012

Signed. I enjoy TT. I don't think I would play LoL without TT. Adding a new map as seperate play is a fantastic idea, but that's no reason to get rid of TT.

Mor Certa

10-23-2012

Signed

KingSIime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed. Keep them both. The new map is amazing but taking the old map away shouldnt be an option. Keep them both and Rename the new map. Dont take Old school map away. New one has very nice features but the gameplay changed drasticly ill have a bad time getting used to it but nice job. Jsut dont take old one away cuz i dont play Summoners Rift i only 3vs3.

FinnsMan

10-23-2012

Logged in just to sign this, also if Riots worried about splitting the viewers, why not just leave it available in custom games like they did with Murder Bridge?

Signed

Sam Is Whoa

10-23-2012

Signed

I actually just started playing TT consistently recently, and i love it i do not want to REPLACE a map but enhance it. This new map is just that NEW. You shouldnt throw out what got you to the new map in the first place. Keep the old nostalgia of TT but make this a new map. Plus it doesnt fit in with the map to just up root the treeline to the shadow isles (if thats what they are doing).

Playing devils advocate, I think RIOT believes that the old TT wont be played anymore because of the new addition and they will just have a dead unused of their game. They dont ever want the game to feel stale and old so keeping a mode only a handful of ppl will play is kinda contradictory to what they are trying to achieve as a company.

Wristless

10-23-2012

Signed.