[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SourCreamChips

10-18-2012

Signed. I think that many people are going to miss the old one, and the new map is more like a hybrid of TT and Dominion with a spidery Baron. The new concepts are freaking awesome and deserve a place somewhere, but the biggest problem I see with replacing TT with the new TT is that it's essentially removing content and putting other content in its place.

Other than that, this map looks gorgeous and really fun.

Takhuan

10-18-2012

Why not have our cake and eat it too? Signed.

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Signed. I like the new map, but old Twisted Treeline should still be playable.

Straften

10-18-2012

Signed.

What this game needs more than anything else, is new maps. Why remove an old map, and replace it with the same name? Just give us the new version, and leave the old one alone. If the old treeline isn't where you want the meta to go, then remove it from ranked, without limiting it to custom games.

A new map wouldn't attract new players, but it would revitalize the game for players who are bored. By leaving the treeline in tact, you don't drive away players who enjoy it.

LSA

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaganomics View Post
No. Just no.

Seriously the base set up is terrible.

Just got out of two hour+ long ranked games and it was because of the turtling. The proximity of the turret to the spawn is just insane.
Then don't play it hurr durr.

NecroGiant

10-18-2012

signed. new TT isn't TT at all.

Kyraku

10-18-2012

Signed

I love TT, I have so many good and terrible memories there, Like the new map but want to keep the old one. I know its a huge task to release a new map let alone 2 maps you guys can do it!!! SIGNED

Your everyday Leona.

eddybrickle

10-18-2012

signed its a new map so make it a new map. very little similarity between the two besides the two lanes....

Kalamazoo1212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Signed! Glad someone brought this up, I would be a lost puppy without my original TT.

eddybrickle

10-18-2012

signed its a new map so make it a new map. little similarity between the two