[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llkeeperll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I have to be honest, the revamped TT doesn't feel the same, and should be a new map instead. But honestly i know a lot of people really like the old TT, but it doesn't fit anymore. League of Legends is getting a more better look for its champ design, effects, and that should go with its enviroment too. TT needs a better look, and i for one am tired of old TT enviroment after 1400 wins only in that map. If the "new" TT becomes a map instead, the old one should still be revamped.

Wilcox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

signed

Beregrim

10-23-2012

/Signed

Having a simple 3v3 map is a good thing. Just think of how people would react if they made some changes to SR because they thought it would make it "more fun." Since they like ambushes so much they could just set up tufts of grass all along mid so you never know if there are enemies there or not.

This new remake not only makes things more complicated (alters, speed buff) but also way to simple ( only mid jungle which is way too easy to traverse) Those blink chars that they are trying to diminish can now just go just slightly down one of the central paths, blink onto the speed buff, and then gank the enemy all before their opponent can register that they are Mia.

If you want to fix TT then they were already on the right track with thickening walls and adjustments to pedestals. If they change the camps to either static or if they instead use a form of random where it starts with easy camps and then as time goes on the list is expanded to harder ones then the minion problem might be solved also. After that, most of the problems they addressed would be fixed. Ah well, this is all just my two cents.

Brodhi

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risch View Post
Not trying to start a rage war here, but a lot of people would be hurt by the removal of TT. Some people don't like 5v5, because unless they have 4 other people they know and trust, it can be difficult to play together and win. Regardless of what it is, you take something out of a game, you're going to tick off a lot of people and cause them to quit.

Now, about the whole "Junior Member" thing. I, in fact, am a Junior leader. Does that make my opinion count less? I sincerely doubt it. Riot doesn't care if you've posted more than other people. If there's a lot of Junior Members posting here, that means that they saw this post, decided they liked the idea, and posted. You honestly think Riot cares about how much you post? The Junior/Senior Member thing is so other players can look and notice, "Oh hey, that guy is a Senior Member. I bet I can trust him."

Don't get all pissy with me because I have an opinion, and I'm a Junior Member. I'm just stating what is I believe is wrong with your logic. Don't agree with me? Who cares? Go on with your life as if I never existed. Won't hurt my feelings.
No, the reasoning of pointing out how many Junior Members there are posting here is some other person stated that the "vocal" part of the 3v3 community was having its voice known that "TT should stay" when in realized 99.5% of the people posting in this thread have never contributed to any discussion about TT in the past and are thus not an integral part of the community. Does you being a Junior Member mean your word is worth less than mine? When it comes to matters relating to the community, this forum, and what is best for it; yes. You have not been on these forums or in the community long enough to know what is best, all you can do is put in your word. People who have been on this forum for a long time as well as those are are actively (and consistently) gold+ and on the 3v3 chat room I consider amongst that list.

@FidoMushu I asked you once to stop responding to me, I am going to ask you again. All you do is try and rebuttal me with, "lol dictator u r hitler h4h4h4". This is Riot's game. Stop trying to tell me how I can post and if I should post, and stop telling Riot how to make, design, and maintain their game. Stop responding to me.

Mindchronik

Recruiter

10-23-2012

signed

Brodhi

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregrim View Post
/Signed

Just think of how people would react if they made some changes to SR because they thought it would make it "more fun." Since they like ambushes so much they could just set up tufts of grass all along mid so you never know if there are enemies there or not.
You mean like how they completely revamped the Jungle so that junglers could be more viable? Or the fact the map had a COMPLETE GRAPHICAL OVERHAUL? Or how about the fact they've been messing with Tower attack speed for the better part of the year to try and see where they can make changes to the early-mid-game snowballs? LOL. God, the people in this thread ARE SO UNINFORMED it is laughable.

Edit: And the funny thing is, they are removing the better part of the brushes in TT, not adding more. LOL They HATE the brushes in TT. It makes for unfun and unfair gameplay.

In Sion We Trust

10-23-2012

Signed. The new changes are nice but it is just too much for it to replace the old.

ISupportPeople

10-23-2012

Singed

FidoMushu

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
@FidoMushu I asked you once to stop responding to me, I am going to ask you again. All you do is try and rebuttal me with, "lol dictator u r hitler h4h4h4". This is Riot's game. Stop trying to tell me how I can post and if I should post, and stop telling Riot how to make, design, and maintain their game. Stop responding to me.
Then you should stop responding to me. Look at your own actions. Lead by example. Not by telling people what to do.

kotabear4400

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knyo View Post
... This is all just sleep deprived opinion right now, though. We should all wait and play the new one before passing final judgement...
plenty of people HAVE played the new TT like me and agree