[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlitzkriegATX

10-18-2012

Signed.
I like the new map, but I don't like some of the main ideas implemented. No top jungle, new items and altars just upset me.
I like the base design and the textures, though.

Aura Shadow

10-18-2012

Signed.
The new map is so awesome but you're absolutly right. They should make it into a new map instead of just throwing away a good map and replacing it with this new map. I mean it's a great idea for them to make a Shadow Isle based map, but i feel they shouldnt just get rid of the old map that everyone is use to.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Ty guys, keep sharing.

BoboTheSquirrel

10-18-2012

Signed.

BiG Cantaloupe

10-18-2012

What sucks the most... if they keep the old one... We're just going back to the boring look of it. The new one had a great, GREAT visual redesign. AWFUL, AWFUL altars ruined the game.

Juggale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Keep the old twisted tree line and have this be the Shadow Isles map, I mean we have 2 5v5s right now, why not have 2 3v3s? i mean its only fair for the people that like this game mode and because of all the changes i dont see why not. Its practicably a dominion for 3s really seeing the new items and just how fast these matches could go.

Juggale

10-18-2012

Signed

Verdinate

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAg Maze View Post
What sucks the most... if they keep the old one... We're just going back to the boring look of it. The new one had a great, GREAT visual redesign. AWFUL, AWFUL altars ruined the game.
I know, that's why they should add the new visual upgrade that they added to Summoner's Rift or add some cool design, but they put so much effort and work to make a new map that it shouldn't be a remake. It should be a map.

PkmAEIOwnedU

10-18-2012

Signed! I even made a post I 100% agree with Fraysa!

Krematorium

10-18-2012

Signed. Can someone plz give me a link to the new map? Thank you ^^