[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Bill Nye

10-22-2012

As a long time fan of the Twisted Treeline and beta tt player the new 3's map is an intriguing and innovative new concept. though a fun map I do not feel as though the new variant represents the nature of the twisted treeline well. Me and my team mate "Sir Science" have always been avid 3's members. playing more matches on the twisted treeline then on summoners rift or the crystal scar. The original twisted treeline embodies League of Legends to me and the idea of having it replaced by this new game type is a disappointing idea. I feel like the new map variant would be an enjoyable game type but not at the expense of the TT we know and love. I don't want my experience with LoL to end here but if the old TT is replaced I feel as though my fantastic journey with LoL might end here.

Signed Sir Bill Nye

TLDR - TT is my home, don't try to "fix" it

JasonT816

10-22-2012

SIGNED PLEASE DONT CHANGE A MAP THAT I LOVE TO PLAY SO MUCH!!! Its not even going to be TT anymore it's too different. : (

lazak

10-22-2012

signed cause i really love the old TT but the new one seems really awesome so if possible have the two of them has different map

CaptainFalcon420

10-22-2012

Signed!

darkwithless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

At the very least I hope that TT will be available as a custom map, I can live with (compromise) that the 3v3 blind que as SI.

Adeoh

10-22-2012

Signed

Skilliard

10-22-2012

I was shocked when I saw the new design, It seemed amazing, yet nothing like twisted treeline. I still love the current twisted treeline, and the new one also seems fun. I support this.

/singed

Zowzurz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I'm gonna have to disagree. TT was originally balanced around what, 50 champions? And now there's what, 105? TT is fun, but anyone can see it has BIG balance and design issues. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to them self.

It's time to be out with the old and in with the new. If Riot kept the old TT around along with releasing the new and improved one, it will only serve to split the already small 3v3 community. It's for the best.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Kapootz

10-22-2012

Signed

Azibu

10-22-2012

signed