[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parsimony3

10-22-2012

Signed. Twisted Treeline offered its own unique style of play, this new map can easily be an addition to the game modes, it's like a mix between SR and DM, which is cool!

xanderzeller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I humbly disagree, Twisted Treeline is a joke to most players I've met, and leaving an archaically old, imbalanced game/map type laying around will be bad for League of Legends and Riot's public image.

outlaw00000

10-22-2012

Signed old TT is what really got me started with lol I don't wanna see it go

GD goldenessence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Agreed. Keep Twisted Treeline.

Hellkid667

10-22-2012

signed

I Hearts Meth

10-22-2012

signed

faregonz

10-22-2012

SIGNED
new TT doesnt feel like TT at all, just a 3v3 dominion :C

Unbeatabledeath

10-22-2012

BUMP YES from me. riot god job on listening to us and giving us a new map but if your just replace it with the old one there is no point to it....
SIGNED

Unbeatabledeath

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderzeller View Post
I humbly disagree, Twisted Treeline is a joke to most players I've met, and leaving an archaically old, imbalanced game/map type laying around will be bad for League of Legends and Riot's public image.
no one forcing anyone to play it if you dont like the map just ignore it. I dont see any harm in leaving the old TT.

Lord Reekris

10-22-2012

Signed. I completely agree it should be a new map although the capture points add a new competitive objective for both teams I do not believe it should replace the original TT so why not just give us this as a separate map its not as if people are going to cry. Another point why redo TT when you could have given us an ENTIRELY new map like everybody has been asking for thanks for reading.