[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Signed

Pixilz

10-22-2012

Signed

Trumpet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Make it its own map
So the tiers go
Classic
3v3
Twisted Treeline or Shadow Ilse or Faster (puts u in whichever is available first)

Risen Thrall

10-22-2012

Signed.

Omesh

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionDean View Post
Totally against, Riot is finally fixing issues with the map that have been there and abused since the beginning and now you don't want any changes at all? wtf community...
I actually don't think this is an unreasonable statement-- it does seem odd that after waiting so long for Riot to fix TT, there's an opposing response to their efforts to do just that. But I think the key is that some people are completely happy with the idea of totally overhauling the map, and some people want to keep classic Treeline with the minor map fixes that it needs.

It sounds a whole lot like the new Treeline does address those issues, so I think the main point people are railing against here is that some players don't want those balance changes to come at the cost of elements of Treeline that they enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
Which is thousands of times better than the current map where you can just sit in a brush near dragon or red and just wait for their jungler, or other completely cheesy strategies. With the altars being where they are, they force both teams to actively be on the move at all times. When the enemy takes an inhibitor, you can't afk in your base farming supers. You HAVE to leave your base because it lets the opponent not only have Vilemaw control, but an extremely potent buff by having both altars. Also, because if an opponent gets an inhib they will be looking to take both altars it allows you to camp a nearby brush and ace them (and thus win the game).

You are all way too closed-minded about an addition to the map that only has positives.
Jesus, where has this been this entire thread? This is much more reasonable.

Tykhas

10-22-2012

Signed!.... i totally agree, why not just make a new 3s map and we can have both, the more maps we have to play on the more fun we have and the longer people will stick with this game!!

Inglip

10-22-2012

Signed. League needs a better diversity of maps anyways.

Always MIA

10-22-2012

Disagree. Riot doesn't need need more maps.

bruisercruiser

10-22-2012

Signed. I love classic TT. Its how i started playing league of legends. I normally only have 2-3 friends on at a time, and we dont like playing with randoms haha. I really dont understand why they cant make this a NEW Map instead of replacing TT with it.
Thats just more marketing opportunities for them, They would be able to say "Complete with 5 playable maps/game modes!"

Sparkzmaster

10-22-2012

Signed