[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

02-26-2013

This thread has been up for months, with signs, and resigns, and 1 red reply that basically says "lol who cares what you people want". Meanwhile, nothing has been done with the new map aside from removing the speed shrine and adding some of the s3 items in. Old TT needs to come back.

Mac the Wolf

02-26-2013

Bump.

lilhotdog213

Recruiter

02-26-2013

signed

Waverhouse

02-26-2013

Hey Riot new TT still in 'Beta' apparently. If you're gonna band aid stuff like the speedshrine and then give up on the map, at least let us have old TT back.

Mibster

02-26-2013

Signed, We have two maps for 5v5 why not two for 3v3

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Bring it back!!!

Slashinghardest

02-28-2013

we have two GAMEMODES for 5v5 not two maps with the same objectives. they clearly explained that two maps is counter productive and old TT was the definition of imbalanced. Peopled say things like"I wanna play TT not dominion" but they don't address the fact that altars =/= wins altars are equal to buffs, which cause more teamfighting, more strategic plays, map control, but they do not dictate the victor of the game. the maps layout is different and it now is not impossible to pick up a kill because I just jumped over one of the many thin ass walls, but now if I start a fight escaping actually requires some thought. Im not saying people didn't enjoy old TT but bring up some valid points as to why this map is not TT.

Kitemare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
we have two GAMEMODES for 5v5 not two maps with the same objectives. they clearly explained that two maps is counter productive and old TT was the definition of imbalanced. Peopled say things like"I wanna play TT not dominion" but they don't address the fact that altars =/= wins altars are equal to buffs, which cause more teamfighting, more strategic plays, map control, but they do not dictate the victor of the game. the maps layout is different and it now is not impossible to pick up a kill because I just jumped over one of the many thin ass walls, but now if I start a fight escaping actually requires some thought. Im not saying people didn't enjoy old TT but bring up some valid points as to why this map is not TT.
First, I wish I can smack you irl (Yes I do lift, you wouldn't stand a chance).

Second, whats counter productive is Riot having to address a problem in a long but flawed post when they can easily fix it. Bring the map back. Clearly what the people want.

Third, How is the new map balanced? Bro people here explained what they hate about the new map. For many reasons, giving you one! I'm going to state by far the most game breaking- Bruisers ruin it! Can't build Thornmail so pick a team with 2 bruisers or even 3 and its GG. Hard to counter that unless you have a team with many many kite abilities. Lets face it no many people do.

Fourth, if this game is focused on alters, It needs a bigger buff. I'm sorry but I rarely lose much if they grab both alters. Yes winning team fights chances are decreased but if I'm playing a team of Bruisers I will just beat them in the fight anyways.

Fifth, this map requires less skill and promotes bad behavior. Warding is huge in this game. Taking it out completely is silly. My thought put a cap on wards you can gold or even buy, decrease the timers, Increase the cost of the wards.... Removing it will only encourage new players they don't have to ward to win a game.

Sixth, they addressed how its not TT many times. Just read bro, its honestly not that hard. Then again understanding it might be you're issue.

I WILL TYPE IN CAPS TO SHOW- HOW SERIOUS WE ARE,
Try to understand
ITS NOT ABOUT THE FIXES,
ITS
JUST...
NOTTT...
THE
SAAAMMEE.

This map is a different girl completely, Its just some fat chick claiming to be balanced. Get it?????

Lastly for those who think you can't turtle on this new map. You are bad and should feel bad.

Kitemare

02-28-2013

Signed

knightex50

02-28-2013

Signed again because this needs to be seen