[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

The similarities with Dominion:
if you stand long enough on points there can be an impact on the game
there is a speed boost

otherwise, the game is completely different.

anyways, i do agree that twisted treeline as is doesn't have much of the feel of the old one. I think that we lost some of the brilliant kiting and chasing that could go down, the old one allowed for epic escapes, ambushes, and generally highly strategic play, it was a slightly difficult map to learn but was so much fun at a high skill level. the new one is much easier to learn and rewards just grouping early and ganking and pushing lanes, as opposed to the strategic, crazy team fights that could wind all over the map and made skilled plays amazing. i think it's also the reason new treeline really isn't much more balanced than the old one. singed, darius, xin, and similar champions still dominate the map because it still involves a lot of fighting in close quarters with great difficulty to escape.

Mac the Wolf

02-08-2013

At level 1, all I had was a level 30 friend, who kept taking me into these annoying, insanely difficult matches in Summoner's Rift, but then, after a match that once again, we lost, I seen The Twisted Treeline (the old one), from the first time I played it, I loved the set up, and loved how it was, a red buff in the middle, a dragon with a name (ebon maw), and the strangest jungle spawns XD, and even met a person who I now always play summoner's rift with. The thing with the new TTL, is it just doesn't have what it takes to be a good map, a wannabe dominion map, with a Summoner's Rift feel? The old TTL was a map on it's own with no similarities, and I think we can all agree, the starting team fight was probably the most amazing part about it, (the bottom brush), now TTL isn't even TTL, it's a map of combined things, it's 300% smaller then the original, and if you have a team comp of Singed, Darius, and Garen, you instantly win. I sign this petition, with full hopes that somebody actually cares about what people think, and how they feel about the new one. Maybe people want the old one back, because some of there most memorable moments happened there, I for one, can say I had my best moments on the old one. Signed, and bumped, with full confidence, and hoping riot will be paying attention, and maybe this time, won't have such a hostile reply.

Mac the Wolf

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBerryPi View Post
signed

cant we just make this new 3v3 map NOT twisted treeline?
Whats wrong with having 3 totally different maps?
I know right, League could use a lot more maps.

ArcticSirius

02-08-2013

Signed

znilbog

02-08-2013

Signed. Why take out the old TT completely? This TTSI is a whole new map. Nothing to do with TT.

The Den Dragon

02-08-2013

Signed

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

i hate this new TT

some1unknown

02-09-2013

signed

Aerophobia

02-09-2013

i tried playing it. forced myself to do it for awhile but was frustratingly annoying how different it is. Its not what anyone asked for that liked the map.
That being said, i haven't played it in months and i haven't played much of anything on league in the past month or so as well.

They don't listen to anything but GD.

SlappindaBass

02-10-2013

signed, the new map forces people to fight in jungle early and this gives early game champs a huge adv