[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

01-18-2013

Can we PLEASE stop bumping this.

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Signed.

rokogox

01-19-2013

no worries from chile supporting this cause!!

dixox91

01-19-2013

Signed!

Shrouded Soul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Singed and signed.

KotlettDrake

01-19-2013

signed

Rockaqt

01-19-2013

Need to bring it back already

Ethan2820

01-19-2013

Singed. Isn't singed a champion?
LOL

Windless Bear

01-20-2013

Most of the time in the new Treeline the enemy team groups and roams around ganking anyone not ALSO huddled with their team. The thin jungle area is COMPLETELY unsafe 80% of the time, the remaining time being when you have vision of the enemy. The altars are honestly just... annoying. They're a pain to deal with.

No one even tries to farm lanes when I play. They all just throw themselves at each other and it's basically whichever team has the stronger champions in terms of skills and base stats (Darius, Xin, bruiser types, etc.) and every team will have a Teemo.

I really would rather have had this added as a new map 'Shadow Isles', and had the old TT still available for play.

killerwarwick

01-20-2013

My thoughts on the new map well the first time when I was on my pbe I ligament thought it was a mode well becuz it was the time of trick or treat well once I found out Yall got rid of the original well I was disappointed I wish Yall would bring the original and make the new one a mode plz take in my consideration