Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SergeantGrumbles

Recruiter

01-10-2013

If you can't change the map back to the old one, at least MAKE IT LOOK GOOD. It's just a freaking black and gray map. It's ugly, add some color, it's a game. I don't want to be looking at a black screen for hours a day.

Bendak

Recruiter

01-10-2013

I miss the old TT. It took a lot of skill and wasn't dumbed down.

Sideshow Rob

01-10-2013

signed.

Mourohn

01-10-2013

signed. I miss my TT ='(

Archer Lusk

01-11-2013

Too many changes for this to be Twisted Treeline. I don't hate the new map but I love the old one!

X Archer Lusk

Signed

qaosceroop

01-11-2013

Quote:
Sullla:
Signed. New map looks awesome - but it's a totally new map. No reason to kill the old Twisted Treeline.

Why not have both?

Exactly! i dont like the new Twisted Treeline, but i know that some people love it, just should be better if the old twisted treeline reappear and make the new twisted treeline as a new map, i think just is posible, and a lot of summoners will be satisfied.. that's just the thing that i think, thanks:3

Xquizzit

01-11-2013

My favorite map was the TT but now that they altered it, i legit me alter, its not the same it s almost like riot wants all maps to be capture maps games, it also took away the thrill of having a smaller 5v5 with a team of construct friends.

chiachichang

01-11-2013

Signed

LiveDesolation

01-11-2013

/Signed

AjesN7

01-12-2013

Signed