[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocolate Mama

01-02-2013

Just saying, new 3v3 map is okay to play on, but it's no fun like old 3v3. I wish I could farm in some game mode without it having to be summoners rift.

Pick characters that hyper carry = new meta. P.S. must be tanky as well.

nniveK

01-03-2013

Signed. Keep that map in a 3v3(BetaPlaylist) and bring the old TT in its own 3v3(ClassicPlaylist)

Onioncart

01-03-2013

I just want some decent jungle back. :/

IcySlayer

01-04-2013

Riot do you really care anymore?

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

signed

ImNotKarl

01-05-2013

Well, it's finally dying out. Second page today. It's been 2 months and it's finally dying out, not due to lack of effort though. I am sad that this is just going to suffocate slowly. It's been ignored and patronized by Riot, so I suppose it was inevitable. I think it's awful that we can't have two maps. Forget about splitting the community. It's been done. Worse, even, rather than be split, one part has been tossed aside. I honestly don't think we were asking too much given that it's the purchases made by the dedicated players that support the company and allow it to grow, and now some of the most vocal, dedicated players have been pushed aside over something so easy to accommodate.

This Christmas, money was purchased on my account and skins were gifted to and from by my fiance. Since the TT swap, I haven't bought myself a new skin. I made it very clear that no more money is to be spent on my behalf for any reason. It would have been $10-$20 every week or two into perpetuity otherwise. It doesn't seem like much, but it's a consistent contribution I would have been able to make since November into the foreseeable future, and it's not happening.

Demonicgamer666

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotKarl View Post
Well, it's finally dying out. Second page today. It's been 2 months and it's finally dying out, not due to lack of effort though. I am sad that this is just going to suffocate slowly. It's been ignored and patronized by Riot, so I suppose it was inevitable. I think it's awful that we can't have two maps. Forget about splitting the community. It's been done. Worse, even, rather than be split, one part has been tossed aside. I honestly don't think we were asking too much given that it's the purchases made by the dedicated players that support the company and allow it to grow, and now some of the most vocal, dedicated players have been pushed aside over something so easy to accommodate.

This Christmas, money was purchased on my account and skins were gifted to and from by my fiance. Since the TT swap, I haven't bought myself a new skin. I made it very clear that no more money is to be spent on my behalf for any reason. It would have been $10-$20 every week or two into perpetuity otherwise. It doesn't seem like much, but it's a consistent contribution I would have been able to make since November into the foreseeable future, and it's not happening.
Dying out isn't the same as infrequent bumping and signing.

As long as there are those who prefer the old TT over what was been atrociously called new TT, this will never die.

Toastieness

01-06-2013

Signed.

huskySin

01-06-2013

Signed~

Ocean Turner

01-06-2013

Signed. Both maps!!!! <3