[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NNJAxRaphael

12-12-2012

Signed

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Signed.

I think that the new TT is AWESOME FUN, but I sorta miss the old Threes meta... Maybe make it Custom game exclusive if you don't want to split the playerbase too hard????

Powerneg

12-12-2012

signed.

oOotmoO

12-13-2012

I remember in broodwar when everyone only played lost temple. Lost temple was the best map because it was the most fun, straight forward map but was it balanced? hell no... people loved it for all of the bull**** strategies and tricks and things that make people feel awesome. The equivalent in LoL would be like,, ZOMF, EPIC flash over the WALL.
Even though there were so many problems and imbalances, there was a time that i wouldn't even consider another map. eventually python came out which was essentially a rework of LT with less clutter in the middle and no droppable cliffs and slowly everyone migrated to the new and better map. in no time Lost temple was a dead map with no player base and was left in the dust, as was python when it became obsolete.

The player base needs time to actively compare the two maps and see for themselves what the flaws and improvements are. I believe you that thousands of games went into testing, and im sure that conclusions were made by really smart gamer's about the changes on twisted treeline, but people should be given an opportunity to play both before being forced one way or the other.

Since summoners rift is clearly the majority of the LoL population, having multiple 3v3 maps (especially if one is in the beta version) couldn't have that great an effect on the population if you are trying not to split people between maps.

Having less viable champions on a map means less champion sales,
Having more maps means more reason for people to play LoL and not DotA 2, or HoN
Adding maps keeps casual gamers interested and keeps the meta from feeling stale.
Why have one or the other when you can have BOTH
People would probably give you money to bring Twisted Treeline Back

Add Trees

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Not signed.
Essentially this poll says, "Do you want free stuff???"

Sneakarma

12-13-2012

Signed!!!

While i love the new map, I liked TT better :S

DunkinBronut

12-13-2012

Signed away
singed singer signify significant

Depth Rush

12-13-2012

I know they said 'no' But man I freaking want the old map back. And I HATE the alters on the new one so much. PLEASE Riot. Bring it back, and not just in Custom. I want it back in its full glory. Keep this one if you will but give me the other one please.

Sheer

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytalis View Post
Not signed.
Essentially this poll says, "Do you want free stuff???"
This game is free, and free or not, for the game to hold it's own on the market, it needs to be inovative, and add content.
Nothing was really added, it was swapped in this case of the Twisted Treeline.

LioLy

Recruiter

12-14-2012

make both of them playable