[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TknRabbi

12-11-2012

No second reply from Riot eh.....I bet they feel like their first justified, and they are going to let a whole part of the community be ignored......We asked for fixes, not a new map.....good job Riot....

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

sad part is even on beta testing. (people like me who played it on PBE before release). their were so many complaints and forums about how bad it was and how it wasnt ready. did riot fix any of the changes? not so much. adding time and diminishing time doesnt fix the entire map loadout. tanky ad bruisers is a for sure win. no matter how hard you try.

LegendAwaknd

12-11-2012

If I had to choose between the two, I would have to say the new TT.

Anarchism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Signed. Also bring back 10v10 games. Most fun I've ever had in league.

Lachrimae

12-11-2012

No wards, no farming, and no team comp variability unless you play 5s.
Guess I have to play 5s?

5s is okay too, but ... I don't like how varied the game gets. For example (and this is not an outstanding example.. quite common), played heimerdinger mid, and beat twisted fate hard. Farmed hard, ganked well, but couldn't make up for my lanes' troubles. Played adc multiple times (and usually wrecked them in farm and kills, if any), could not gank enough to save other lanes.
Other lanes doing well? Teamplay is bad in one fight = annoying loss to 40 minute long game at minimum.

In 3s, if you play well you are matched with people that play well. You can play anyone you want almost! Just farm and lane appropriately against the enemy. Except now there is hardly any farming unless you do ranked. Just ganks all day.

I just want to lane, and 3v3 doesn't allow this to happen with even as much as 1/4 the time you did before in 3v3.
You can't expect the community to ALL COME ON THIS FORUM and vote for or against it.

Lachrimae

12-12-2012

5s sucks 3s is awesomer but I can't play who I wanna.

Havenstance

12-12-2012

Signed, sealed delivered, 2 tt maps would be awesome.

Elegantone

12-12-2012

Signed !!!
Riot, let us choose !!!

knightex50

12-12-2012

yet again, signed
please riot just give us both maps so we can finally be at peace

Zazparoni

12-12-2012

i'm gonna sign again