[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulgern

11-18-2012

I agree in some instances I miss the old twisted treeline. God, I Love being a TURTLE!

Bring back the 'old' Twisted Treeline as a condensed version of Summoner's Rift. Immediate tactical encounters built for team composition and countering strategy.

For variety keep the 'new' Twisted Treeline (Call it what it is 'Shadow Isle' !) a fast damage based game, comparable to Dominon.

As a related side note:
I'd like to see a map built towards tanks and defensing positions! Good long grueling tactical fights. Attention to detail. (I like the way the items are going, diversified and individual.). Lets get more countering items! Leave a niche for tanks, turtles, and insane come-backs. It ain't over till the nexus ticks 0 and EXPLODES!

Give us a game of INTENSE HOPE and DEVASTATING LOSS!

Soulgern

11-18-2012

The 'new' Twisted Treeline is NOT Twisted Treeline.

God, I Love being a TURTLE!

Bring back the 'old' Twisted Treeline as it was a condensed version of Summoner's Rift. Immediate tactical encounters built for team composition and countering strategy.

For variety keep the 'new' Twisted Treeline (Call it what it is 'Shadow Isle' !) a fast damage based game, comparable to Dominon.

As a related side note:
I'd like to see a map built towards tanks and defensing positions! Good long grueling tactical fights. Attention to detail. (I like the way the items are going, diversified and individual.). Lets get more countering items! Leave a niche for tanks, turtles, and insane come-backs. It ain't over till the nexus ticks 0 and EXPLODES!

Give us a game of INTENSE HOPE and DEVASTATING LOSS!

XASR71

Recruiter

11-18-2012

signed...

Waverhouse

11-18-2012

The old TT only really needed a wall for the turtling and to make the Dragon a little harder to take. Maybe replace the red buff with someone that's useful for AP types too, and that's about it.

They could put their new items in Old TT and it might actually be useful, although really what the map needs is AP help, not giving AD bruisers more options. This is excluding the hilariously OP Blackfire Torch on Singed of course.

MrPhyst

11-18-2012

like the new TT
something to help champ that are weak early would be nice tho....
like nasus

Snoring Kitty

11-18-2012

Signed.

Allouttaenemies

11-18-2012

Signed

Pubes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Tsm tsm tsm tsm

zDango

11-18-2012

Signed. I miss the old TT I now find myself only playin 5v5. Mostly because my computer cannot run this map

JosephBoySummon

11-19-2012

Signed! I've posted a new thread about it, i didn't see this one before.