[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokel

11-17-2012

"We're riot, and we listen to our community =D"
That's a load of ****.

jason54888

11-17-2012

Signed, i miss u old TT

2ezmom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Should listen to what your customers want, many, not to say the large majority of this community have invested time and money in your company anonymously, to help you to create a good game, so please, for once listen what we really want.

Signed ... Again

willcutt

11-17-2012

signed

FiRE MANiC

11-17-2012

The old Twisted Treeline is so much more fun and I liked it just as much as Summoner's Rift. I know me signing this petition won't make a difference because Riot are so confident we will love the changes they'll make to the new map. But I just don't understand, why not keep both maps. Is Riot not aware that there are 10+ new threads made every day about how the old TT was better? Some people also say the map looks better, but to me it looks extremely dull, boring and unexciting. Riot has completely missed the stuff we liked about the old TT. This is not Twisted Treeline, this is Shadow Isles, two different things in my opinion. So, as I said before this probably won't make a difference but, none the less, Signed.

Reism

11-18-2012

Signed!

SleepyDeath

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post

Let's be clear though, this is still Twisted Treeline. It is a bit different and sometimes change can be a little disruptive, but when we took a look at what we had on our hands after thousands of playtests, we wanted to release the new TT to you and get feedback as part of our Beta process. That's still ongoing, and we're going to continue to listen to your feedback and make changes going forward, ensuring that TT has the support it deserves.

i am very concerned here. is volibar playing a different 3v3 map than i am? this is not the old TT, this is not a better version of TT, this is an abomination. fact is GET YOU MOTHER FKIN FAILURE OF A DOMINION MAP THE HEII OUT OF OUR TT. capture points, stupid, no top jungle, stupid, forcing a constant 3v3 battle STUPID. you rule out assassins from all but premade teams, and that was the best part of TT. the quick gank when no one could see you commin.

with no lanning phase we are essentially playing a totally different game, with the same champs. personally, i liked the old game, thats y i played it

cravix

11-18-2012

Another honorable bump from me because Riot just doesnt seem to get it. I encourage everyone who reads this thread to like the first post and bump.

TheBelovedOne

11-18-2012

My thing was 3's, i almost never played SR, now cause of the new 3's i find myself actually playing SR alot because you have turned 3's into a smaller version of dominion, where as the old map was a smaller version of summoners rift. I like the idea of 3v3 over 5v5 but not when its basically nothing but team fights. Its neat to play here and there just like dominion but come on man gime back mah 3's. Its so bad that ive actually b een considering going b ack to world of worcraft....and i hate wow. P.S. singed

Bandomas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Singed. I miss the old twisted tree line because you still had the option to use top jungle and mid jungle to gank top lane but with the new one you can only gank from mid jungle.