[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dem0lition

11-13-2012

Anyone else think they were saying "singed" instead of signed?

Veyros

11-13-2012

signed

Dark Kahn

11-13-2012

Signed, let us have more maps.

bossk1091

11-13-2012

Signed

Anthrakx

11-13-2012

Signed. I agree the new TT isn't "It's still Twisted Treeline". The altars don't fit in with 3v3, and the missing top jungle took out so much junking\ganking potential. We have 1 side to gank, along with a.. speed burst?, instead of top or bottom "surprising" the enemy. The new jungle is so stale it's not funny. Who ever designed the jungle... all i can say is wow rly? thats the best you could come up with for a "new" map? Not trying to sound like a troll, but you shouldn't be a designer(whoever's idea it was).

Altars, Speed boost, and the new jungle is just don't fit\lame\stale(in order)... other than that I could def see me playing 3v3s if these 3 issues were fixed. I will admit the base restructure was needed. And a FEW thicker walls - not the entire map having extremely thick walls to the point where you can't even shoot anything over it. You wanna do that then do it to SR as well and see what the community will say. Blinking over everything was a problem on old 3v3 and thats why i said a "few" could get some reworking.

wrightkov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

They could rename it the the shadow isle and release it

Derazzle

11-13-2012

Signed, how can we jungle with this new TT? Nothing will be able to replace the old one.

WoW im NOT PRO

11-13-2012

signed, yeh y not just have both

FriendlyRaid

11-13-2012

Signed.

Nikosaru

11-13-2012

can i sign twice? im really just sick of the shadow isles map and want the REAL Twisted Treeline back