[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tubnugets

11-08-2012

Signed

houses0nfire

11-08-2012

Dear RIOT, once TT 'beta' is over and you no longer needs as many bodies to test out the new map...
Pls pls allow the old TT to be at least a custom map. It is in YOUR BEST INTEREST because it's a great map for CO-OP vs AI players to make the transition to PVP.

I have a friend who has been trying without success to get his wife (a long time customer and weekend-coop-vs-ai-player) to try PVP. She's just about lvl 30, enjoys playing with the PVE groups on her friend list and have yet to play a single PVP game. For her and many casual players, a sudden shift to a lvl 30 pvp summoners game is just an overwhelming demand of map awareness/team fight skills. I remember going through that challenge myself and the old TT provided a far less strict/stressful environment for me to develop as a player.

The new TT no longer has a relatively laid-back phase of the game where u can develop your CS'ing. PVE players trying to make a gut-wrenchingly frustrating transition to PVP can now either be overwhelmed by the 10 person team fights/the huge jungle on summoners (and get pinged to death and harassed for their confusion) or get killed every minute on the new TT and be frustrated by the unrelenting pacing of snowball-ville TT (and still being pinged to death and harassed for their confusion)

Those of us posting here of course have a personal stake in reviving the old TT (nostalgia, familiarity).. But, if RIOT wants to give a large number of PVE players a better chance of learning the ropes of PVP, then pls find a way to bring the old TT back into the fold.. Signed

BigDickRyze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

signed

HG iProductionZ

11-09-2012

ARGREED. SIGN xoxo TH3N1NJA OUT

BigDickRyze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2012

the new TT map should just be like removed entirely.

anthrax5446

11-09-2012

SIGNED!! i the the new TT map is far better than the old but i also agree that the old one should be there too

Saucey

11-09-2012

LOL riot, you guys strived to make shorter matches, i have asked almost all my friends that play threes still, each of their average times i asked they said 25-30 minutes. really riot? at least in old TT you knew if you lost, you didnt have to try to even make a comeback, i have yet to witness a comeback ever being made. a lot of friends have quit, i only play because you are forcing us too. if it wasnt for that i wouldnt play that wretched map. its horrific and annoying. its a slugfest of just ganking, face it you dont care about the TT community because we all have said we dont want that stupid annoying worthless map, yet you guys are shoving it down our throats. if it wasnt for me spending so much money on this game i would have been gone, ive been supporting you all for so long, telling so many people about the game, so it can turn up to WE DONT CARE SUCK IT type of community, i know you guys arent like that but thats how you are making it seem by ignoring 90% of the bad feedback. we did give good feedback too, that you listen to, bad feed? you guys hide in your little caves. all i got to say is screw you riot for ruining my favorite map. i hate this game. now i have a reason to focus on xbox gaming. thank you.

Robot93

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Signed
I like them both
I want them both

TheLastBaron88

11-09-2012

Well that's awesome, takes weeks to get a Red Post, and when we finally do, they essentially tell us to go F*** ourselves. I tried 3 matches of this map the day it came out, and haven't touched it since. It doesn't even feel fun when you are winning, since the match is basically decided in Champion Select. It plays like a crappier ARAM arena, the "Jungle" such as it is feels like anything but. There is not enough jungle to juke in, and enough entrances in and out of it, and close enough together, that the map could probably play about the same were it a flat open field. Why does this abomination even have lanes when it so heavily encourages constant teamfights from Level 1 on? Worst of all, how dare Riot try to piss down our backs and tell us it's raining! Scrap Treeline and replace it with something else because you are unable to think of a way to balance it properly, that is one thing. But then try to tell US, the people who are playing it, that it is the same thing, when it clearly isn't?! I simply cannot think of a more insulting thing to say to the supporters of this thread. This new monstrosity of theirs may be many things, but Treeline it is not.

Zauxus

11-09-2012

signed