[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedMagic11

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Signed

fatpplmakmehorny

11-05-2012

signed

RedMagic11

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Signed

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

11-05-2012

Since a red answered here already, I want to bring this issue up as well:
The new jungle is an improvement, but it still needs some work. The starting stats of the camps seem to be to strong for many junglers to handle. Maybe lower start stats?

2nd: Blue buff dependency. Some junglers need it like hell. There is the solution, this elixir which is just amazing. BUT. It costs too much. I am saying this because of one thing: Boots. Please increase the starting gold by 25 or make the elixirs cost 25 gold less. That's all for it.

To me it seems there are just very few junglers atm which can handle the jungle at TT.

OT: Can someone tell me if I should take smite on TT as a jungler?

To the topic: I expected the statement about splitting the community with having two seperate maps. It has already been said, but make it aviable for customs. What do you think where more serious games are played? Customs or normals? You know the answer by yourself.

Expecting a (red) answer, ty.

VietnamGuerrilla

11-05-2012

Signed--- The new map offers a new an inovative way to 3's but i really do like the old map just as much. The new items make it pretty fun....my only real issue is how small the map is and how quick top lane can gank bottom...2-3 seconds not on minimap and gank.

ideas: The mid jungle needs to be wider on new 3's

Zogra

11-05-2012

Signed. Also i think that Vilemaw isn't really a great "epic monster," seeing as it's buff doesn't really have the ability to turn the tides of war in the favor of a losing team that steals it.

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

The new map is interesting. But it has some problems.
We would like a red response on this. Our feedback has stayed constructive and we would REALLY like to know Riot is seeing it, you don't have to agree but we would like something to let us know our words aren't wasted.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2734487

The Fizznity

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Because it's 3v3 lane push map?

No offense, but by that logic Proving Grounds is Summoner's Rift.

The new TT only has two things in common with old TT: 2 lanes, 3 players. That's literally it. Nearly every other facet of the map was drastically changed. Don't get me wrong, I like both maps. I prefer the new one, slightly. But at the same time, this "Noveltyphobia" that Riot has going on in regards to map making is starting to get silly.
It's not "noveltyphobia" (see Proving Grounds, this map, Dominion for proof Riot is fine with novelty), it's a desire to not create or re-add stuff that's similar enough to existing content to compete for players. I don't quite get why people are having so much trouble understanding this. =/

MagicalMushroomy

11-05-2012

signed

Stingy Hobo

11-05-2012

Signed, I way prefered the old 3v3 it was the only map i play i have not been playing LoL much recently because of the change