[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcmo View Post
It tells me that baseball is boring.
Correct me if I am wrong because I am not American but isn't baseball the national sport?

Baseball is a beautiful game. I find it sad that any American, particularly a "gamer" would find it "boring".

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcmo View Post
I do agree Karl. You could do some interesting team comps on the old Treeline. But you still can with the new treeline. Everyone is so fast to hate on the new map. Its still in beta for christs sake. I used to hate 3v3's because of the blink champions and the games that lasted over an hour because of the turtle strat. Also the old dragon is so lame in comparison to Vilemaw. People could easily kill that thing at level 6 and get 280 GLOBAL gold from an easy to kill jungle creep. If a team got one or two dragons on you they could snowball just from that. My favorite thing with the new map is no wards though. No more of people *****ing at you for not buying wards. The reasons for changing the map were perfectly valid for me and many other players that I know. It would be interesting to see a poll of which map people like better. Maybe the creator of this tread or you could start one. I don't really know how.

Vilemaw can be killed easily as soon as he spawns. A level 5 can do it.

cheese 1129

11-04-2012

Signed. I really hope it comes back.

Xaos Signer

Recruiter

11-04-2012

I sign. I wanna have the old TT cuz' when i played for the firs time in new TT i had like 2-6 fps:c

Po Paya

11-04-2012

Signed...I dont mind the new paths, but the capture points only frustrate me and with the new gank potential with the paths, vision wards are much needed because it would only still allow for short notice compared to original TT..... Most annoying thing iv noticed= teams just sit in the jungle the whole time, I mean whats the point of laning if all you need to do is capture the points and gank as a team the ppl who lane.

ArtSaves

11-04-2012

Signed, I love both maps. But I will miss original TT dearly.

the killer 91

11-04-2012

signed

Berganyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Signed. Like the new map.....but i miss the old one alot.

Krepics

11-04-2012

Signed. Please bring it back ASAP

BaMfEr918

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

More posts than anything else in this thread and still no red. GJ Riot