[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smirrnoff

11-04-2012

Singed. I really liked playing old TT with my friends. New one doesn ' t suit me its like 3v3 dominion . ;/

Sefiroz

11-04-2012

Signed.

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

we aren't going away !!!!!! wish Riot would post, meanwhile I've been doing more productive things than playing Lol so this wasn't a bad idea for awhile

JarrettParrot

11-04-2012

SIGNED I WANT THE OLD ONE BACK!!! But the new one is fun at times but i think they should turn the new one into the shadow isles or somthing

ParrotRuler

11-04-2012

Signed

THEREALONEs

11-04-2012

Signed

Jarrettparrot77

11-04-2012

Signed

Narcmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Lol a little later on he says "baseball is boring"

What does that tell you?
It tells me that baseball is boring.

Narcmo

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotKarl View Post
Ok, so I've been following a lot of the posts about TT2, and slowly they are dying out. I think everyone has accepted that Riot isn't bringing the old map back and that's a sad conclusion. What I am seeing a lot of is people saying that the new map is good because the meta is expanded from the small TT pool before. I'm frustrated by this argument. Get into any SR game. At bot you're going to have, usually, Ez, Ashe, MF, or Cait, and a support, usually Blitz, Ali, Sona, Soraka, or Lulu. Mid you'll have a little more variety. Maybe Ahri, Oriana, Karthus, Anivia, Eve, every now and then Teemo or Cassiopia, and rarely a Malz or Kassadin. Top lane you'd have a bruiser, Irelia, Riven, Darius, maybe Teemo or Fiora, Sometimes Garen or Wu Kong. Jungle you'd see a pure tank or a bruiser. Shyv, Amumu, Malphite, Mundo, Olaf, Nunu, or Lee Sin. Deviations happen, but not often unless you're with a partner or full team that likes to fool around with the meta. And if you go into a solo queue and deviate, at least one person will rage and call you a troll.

In old TT a team could have a dedicated jungler, or not. I've seen AD Leona win games. I've won games as support Amumu bot, as AP Karma, as every variation of Teemo imaginable, and my teammates have won games as AD Taric, tank Annie, Heimerdinger, we've won as all supports, we've won as Voli, Poppy, Kayle, AP Pantheon... We could have fun with the meta, strategize and counter build, and still pull a win with champs like Kayle and Karma, that don't get a lot of play on other maps, and that have a hard time fitting into normal team comps on SR.

I play a little bit on the other maps from time to time, but none of them afford me the same finesse and strategy as TT1, and none of them were as open to playing with the meta for me. The people that spent a lot of time on TT1 would agree, as far as I've found. I'm extremely frustrated by the arguments being made against the old map by people who never took the time to learn the subtleties behind it.

I'm not saying the new map isn't worth it's weight. I'm just saying that as a consumer I'm upset that my money and my voice count for so little, and I'm upset as a player that my favorite game mode was turned into TT2 for reasons that aren't valid to the people that played the map.
I do agree Karl. You could do some interesting team comps on the old Treeline. But you still can with the new treeline. Everyone is so fast to hate on the new map. Its still in beta for christs sake. I used to hate 3v3's because of the blink champions and the games that lasted over an hour because of the turtle strat. Also the old dragon is so lame in comparison to Vilemaw. People could easily kill that thing at level 6 and get 280 GLOBAL gold from an easy to kill jungle creep. If a team got one or two dragons on you they could snowball just from that. My favorite thing with the new map is no wards though. No more of people *****ing at you for not buying wards. The reasons for changing the map were perfectly valid for me and many other players that I know. It would be interesting to see a poll of which map people like better. Maybe the creator of this tread or you could start one. I don't really know how.

Vapor623

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Signed