Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narcmo

11-01-2012

11:50ish in the video is where Morello talks about this. I think the same applies for why the old 3v3 map won't be coming back. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09/summary-of-pax-q-w-morello-lyte-and.html

WillJoeChuck

11-01-2012

signed

Hydromover

Recruiter

11-01-2012

singed

Exqzr

11-01-2012

Quote:
Narcmo:
11:50ish in the video is where Morello talks about this. I think the same applies for why the old 3v3 map won't be coming back. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09/summary-of-pax-q-w-morello-lyte-and.html

Lol a little later on he says "baseball is boring"

What does that tell you?

scratch2454

11-01-2012

signed. i like the veriety but the capture points and the speed buff dont fit in bring back old TT a but let it be a different map in itself

Zamaka

Recruiter

11-01-2012

Signed: Bring the old TT back and keep the new one :-)

Both have very unique flavors to them

EpicShovel

11-01-2012

Signed
new map is ok, but it isnt as good as the old TT, a lot of champions become useless here :/
i enjoy it but if i had to choose, i would stick with the old TT, so make this a new map!!

TheRover12

11-01-2012

Signed. Bring back the old TT we knew and loved. If i wanted to play dominion I would play dominion. I want to play 3v3 on TT!

Hallowed Messiah

11-01-2012

Signed.
I definently believe that this new version of Twisted Treeline has potential but I'm still in love with the old version.

At the very least you have to make a new tab for it as it no longer fits under the "Classic" category.

NakedSnake5527

11-01-2012

Signed. I think the new map sucks they ruined a perfectly good map to reduce play time, not cool riot.