[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narcmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

11:50ish in the video is where Morello talks about this. I think the same applies for why the old 3v3 map won't be coming back. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09...-lyte-and.html

WillJoeChuck

11-01-2012

signed

Hydromover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

singed

Exqzr

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcmo View Post
11:50ish in the video is where Morello talks about this. I think the same applies for why the old 3v3 map won't be coming back. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/09...-lyte-and.html

Lol a little later on he says "baseball is boring"

What does that tell you?

scratch2454

11-01-2012

signed. i like the veriety but the capture points and the speed buff dont fit in bring back old TT a but let it be a different map in itself

Zamaka

11-01-2012

Signed: Bring the old TT back and keep the new one :-)

Both have very unique flavors to them

EpicShovel

11-01-2012

Signed
new map is ok, but it isnt as good as the old TT, a lot of champions become useless here :/
i enjoy it but if i had to choose, i would stick with the old TT, so make this a new map!!

TheRover12

11-01-2012

Signed. Bring back the old TT we knew and loved. If i wanted to play dominion I would play dominion. I want to play 3v3 on TT!

Hallowed Messiah

11-01-2012

Signed.
I definently believe that this new version of Twisted Treeline has potential but I'm still in love with the old version.

At the very least you have to make a new tab for it as it no longer fits under the "Classic" category.

NakedSnake5527

11-01-2012

Signed. I think the new map sucks they ruined a perfectly good map to reduce play time, not cool riot.