Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienDood

10-30-2012

Bump....Really miss the old TT! =(
My play time and my drive to play has gone down extremely due to not being able to play my favorite map. Before this new TT was release I only played a handful of dominions and very few 5v5. Now I feel that I am forced to play the others because I am not a fan of the new TT. Please bring back the old TT and give the people a choice on which map we prefer to play.

Kaiser0217

10-30-2012

Signed, you're totally right, i like the new one, but its a whole new gameplay in it's own perspective, i think new map is made more for ganking, and faster gameplay, and the old one still has that serious 3v3 action, and not just ganking/speed play. i like both, but think they need to be seperate maps, maybe a new game type.

framhammer

10-30-2012

signed. i like the new map and i dont know what it takes for servers or anything else to keep the old one up and running but it should definitely be considered riot does a pretty good job at listening to the opinions of there players and i think that no matter what they think to make happen it will be for the good of there fanbase

Shaquintosh

10-30-2012

Singed.

Brainded

10-30-2012

Signed I dont care for the new TT and I really miss the old

Sileñce

10-30-2012

Signed

Krystalnacht

10-30-2012

Signed and sealed.....i miss my old friend TT!

JC DaFORCE

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Singed. I mean Signed.

mavryk

10-30-2012

signed.

I also want to add the Riot is the best game company, it actually cares what its fan wants.

Divelowns

10-30-2012

I like how it has a domination feel to it. but its still 3v3