[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

10-29-2012

Great post.

Deserves it own thread really. May I copy it into mine perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotKarl View Post
Still no Riot love for this post? I found the OP's PoV to be really constructive and put forth valid, thoughtful arguments for keeping both maps and naming one Shadow Isles, an argument which I agree with, for the record. I've see a massive response, again, most of them are positive and constructive, and many give genuine feedback about the new map, what they like, what they hate, and what they miss. So many people want to keep both maps. I miss the old TT. That's where I played all of my ranked games with my team, since duo queue SR isn't as much fun. I'm not going to get to gold on the new map now because of the fps drop, and I don't have time to duo queue or full team on SR.

I guess I'm just confused about why we have so many signs and bumps, so many posts from people who CLEARLY love this game and are passionate about their favorite map being taken away for reasons that generally have not been fixed with the new map.

I love this game. I play with my husband every night after our son gets tucked in. We do grown up time with this game, instead of movies or TV, which I guess is kind of lame, but we legitimately love this game and have supported Riot every time we could afford it. I feel like the company should support the community the same way. This has a lot of people worked up, and this post has gotten a lot of attention, just not from the people that should be on top of it.

This whole TT thing has me super bummed out. I honestly expected more from Riot concerning this post, but I should have known better. I miss old TT.

ImNotKarl

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Great post.

Deserves it own thread really. May I copy it into mine perhaps?

Go for it. The more attention we get to this, the happier I'll be with what little I could do to help. XD

jazir5

10-29-2012

signed

Feeshie

10-29-2012

Signed.

I agree completely with separating the old TT and the new TT. They are completely different styles of gameplay, and I really miss the old map.

drazi1

10-29-2012

signed a million times over, only problem with 3s used to be imbalance due to the fact that champs are balanced for fives, which was ok... a little annoying sometimes but ok. but now they gave those champs that already had a lead and more power in 3s even more gas, and honestly just ruined the gametype. have had over 1000 games in twisted treeline alone, and sad to say prob wont ever play it again if they dont bring back the old one.

KingSlinks

10-29-2012

Signed. Have both maps.

GodDamnSplicers

10-29-2012

Singed.. like a boss

GodDamnSplicers

10-29-2012

Singed, like a boss

Inheart

10-29-2012

signed

Extra Lunatic

10-29-2012

Signed