Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titus86

10-29-2012

Another thing I have noticed testing out the new TT is that leveling is so much more slower because of the new stupid cap points. Riot needs to post or show some insight on WTH they though of replacing old TT with a totally new dynamic TT. The 3v3 game play is nothing like old TT at all.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
Ange1Fr0mHe11:
Signed. This isn't TT, it is a VERY compressed rift with a touch of dominion. The old TT needed changes, not a remake.
although i like the new map as well, I'm against riot just trashing the original.

Agreed. And so far Riot is just ignoring us. We're trying to get heard. continue to keep this thread alive, and support other similar ones plz:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2735648

Tithenion

10-29-2012

Signed.

I've tried the new Twisted Treeline and while it's fun, it's not TT. It seems to really kill any normal laning and turns it into more of a brawl like Dominion than a smaller version of Summoner's Rift.

I say keep this map, but bring back the old TT with minor changes, such as with the Nexus and choke points and a graphical update. Maybe figure something out with the jungle creeps, but nothing drastic like this. I loved the old Twisted Treeline too much to lose it.

Oh No Porque

10-29-2012

SIGNED x9000

MoltenCeral

10-29-2012

Signed.

Necronizer

10-29-2012

Signed. Signed in Cursive. Signed in Binary. Signed in Blood. Signed in EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE WAY TO SIGN! I MISS THE OLD TREELINE SO MUCH! BRING IT BACK TO LIFE, RIOT!

necronzero

10-29-2012

Signed like a boss.
Keep the maps separate people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luishi

10-29-2012

Singed it ! . Totally support this idea !

ll Nate Dogg ll

10-29-2012

Signed for sure!!!! Keep both maps!!!!

Jaysnipesinc

10-29-2012

Signed!! I miss the traditional feel the old map had only with 3 instead of 5s, new map is great but even something as simple as no more wards greatly changes the playstyle and feel