[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doubleSamurai

10-29-2012

Signed. It's pretty fun, but I think I don't think they should just throw away the old map.

Science Fundie

10-29-2012

signed

Chorizaurio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

SIGNED

My personal opinion: You are right men, i love the OLD twisted treeline, and this new TT is a whole new map, Riot could easily take the 2 versions and make 2 diferents maps.

Thanks for your post bro

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Signed! I agree. Or they should make this map and the other map both Twisted Treeline but have the system randomize which map you receive so it can always be something different.

oOotmoO

10-29-2012

signed

there is nothing "twisted treeline" about this new and interesting map

BowaBowa

10-29-2012

Singed! xD

Bring back the old TT, what if one day they replaced SR with a dominion SR? Rage! ! !

Helvinr

10-29-2012

Signed.

I personally dislike how it's a crossover of dominion and battle of the tanks.

goodin24

10-29-2012

So I have a thought. To find this map you look under classic in game mode. In what way is this map the classic Twisted Treeline? Answer me that Riot.

zgameboy

10-29-2012

Signed

Midnight Taco

10-29-2012

The new slightly improved but significantly less playable Twisted Treeline. Just my opinion.

THE GOOD
1.)This map looks fantastic, Visually striking, a huge step in the right direction. If they had just straight swapped the graphics I would be one happy TT solider.

2.)I like the new base design. I like you can not pull the minions into the laser of death. I like how you can not flash in to the enemy base, but....( * see THE BAD)

3.)I like the new items.

4.)Spider Queen is cool. And not just visually either. I like how she hurts your whole team and not just the tank makes for fun fights and white knuckle get aways if you take her on to early and the enemy shows up and the right time.

5.)I like how the jungle is more jungle-able? It seemed like only a handful of champs possessed the ability to jungle the OLD TT at a high enough standard. And I like the jungle being in the middle. Makes way more sense so he can pop out either top or bottom just as quickly and effective.

THE BAD
1.)I don't like the lack of brush and walls that littered the Original TT. There were so many clusters of brush and walls that made juking really memorable. Man I have some great stories of epic jukes. Let me just say if my champion had ankles they would have been broken.

2.)The jungle feels cramped, has no “flow”, has no safety. Feels awkward and unfriendly.
I cant explain it any better it just doesn't have that “jungle” feel.

3.)I don't like that champions with mini flashes don't have as many places to use them. *I liked being able to slip right on out into my jungle from my base* . I understand the need to make it more viable to other champs but man that was part of the charm from the Original TT was the escaping of bad situations. Could of left us a little more places to use them. And they may of made the jungle “feel” I little better.

4.)I don't like that some of the items are not available that's just B.S. Its starting to feel like you have taken more away than you have given. Originals TT item selection was just fine the way it was. I think it just needed more “more bang for you buck” items.

THE UGLY
1.)Vision wards TAKEN away from TT are you fricking kidding me? I'd like to know who's bright idea that was and pay him a visit. And ask him what kind of crack he was smoking, cheese and rice WTF. Lets just kill off a whole part of TT in one swift rash decision. Would you ever take away wards from Summoners Rift? Hell no you wouldn't. And why wouldn't you do it? Because it would ruin it that's why. It would make it something its not. The guy who made that call needs to be drug tested ASAP. He is a danger to himself and your company.

2.)Capture Points!? In Twisted Treeline?! god damn you guys are giving me a fricking heart attack. Did u guys sub contract the development of TT out to a team of monkeys? Where were all the guys that keep people from making stupid decisions. Why? TT did not need any objectives to fight over. The whole TT match was about team fights why did you feel compelled to add a place to fight over. It wasn't needed if it isn't broke don't fix it. Capture points belong in dominion that's all that needs to be remembered from this. I'm starting to feel like someone is sabotaging riot from the inside.

That's all I have for now I want to play TT so bad buts it not the TT I remember its some kind of monstrosity, some deformed love child of dominion and the Original TT. It has no soul.