[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeyondFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

We've hit 2500 replies. The next closest thread is at 1000. How long before we see Red?

x Infamy au

10-29-2012

I'm bumping this. I want to see Riot Red on here very soon.

Brakamaul

10-29-2012

SIGNED. The new TT should be renamed into "the spider's crossing". Bring the old TT back but upgrade it with new textures.

King of Onions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

singed

Fred greenberet

Recruiter

10-29-2012

signed

Blackout768

10-29-2012

signed new maps not bad but old TT is much better

Megaman Z3R0

10-29-2012

Signed

catbob111

10-29-2012

signed

7GK DrPROFESSOR

10-29-2012

/Signed

This doesn't feel like Twisted Treeline anymore as numerous other people have mentioned. It feels like 3v3 of Dominion, when the map should be a 3v3 of Summoner's Rift. At least, that's what I think and why I liked the old map so much. It consisted of a similar strategy on Summoner's Rift with a few alterations. Now this new remake consists similar strategies for Dominion with a few alterations.

Honestly all I wanted from this update was updated graphics, consistent jungle, wall for spawning pool tower, and perhaps a new boss in place of Dragon. The two capture points in the middle deters the whole aspect of taking towers and taking down the Nexus, making capture points become a huge part of the game; which I don't like. I wasn't a fan of Dominion, so these changes make my favorite map in the game unplayable. A big change I also don't like is the removal of wards. That is a BIG mistake, that takes away so much strategy and allows the tankier champions to roam freely and pick off the squishier champs. It's not very fun hugging the tower all game because you look at your minimap and don't see the enemy so you can't push your lane or farm in fear of dying.

Not sure I will be playing this game much longer unfortunately if these changes stay. Twisted Treeline consisted much of my playing time, I only played Summoner's Rift when I had more than two friends on to play.

Hopefully at the very least Riot you can keep both maps for normal queue. I don't want the old TT put into custom while the new one take's the place of normal queue. That's fine that other people enjoy the new map, but please don't ignore those of us who still like the old concept of Twisted Treeline and want the previously stated changes done to the map.

Lime Josh

10-29-2012

singed also, new mode. but leave the spawn pools the way they are so turtling isnt such a dam problem