Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dijasom

10-28-2012

Signed, this game MODE is completely different than twisted treeline. i want my map back.
Had i known you would take content away from me, i would have never bought skins, champions and etc. for that matter i would have never played your game.

Only map i liked was twisted treeline.
I enjoy 3v3 maps, but taking away what i have been playing for x number of years, is a no no.

give back what you gave me when i started!

FriendlyRaid

10-28-2012

bump

ReaperOfBodom

10-28-2012

Signed.

I liked the old one.

I don't like playing the new one. For me it is only many champions running to each other. The new one, I only like his design.

Tezzerrett

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Signed Bring Back my old tree line and let everyone else play this new version.

Adderx3

10-28-2012

i agree with this

Baltazarxx

10-28-2012

I really like the new map but i agree with this , i miss the old TT and i think this should be kept just as a new game type thanks

FartORama

10-28-2012

I've been playing the OG TT since i first began this game, and i love the remake, and i am REALLY good at it (i havent lost yet in about 10 matches). BUT i would really like to be able to go back and play the game i began with. You could try and fix it up a little but i really enjoyed playing the old one.

Its not like one or the other, you could always implement both. Im sure Riot is constantly hearing all about people wanting new maps, so when you make one you take out an old one? it makes no sense.

Bring back OG twisted treeline!
Signed~Fart_O_Rama

Octavia2253

10-28-2012

Signed. As cool as the new TT map is, I do miss the old one.

The one problem I see in having both is that it would take longer to find a match, since the old TT players would be split between the old and new TT map. This would be a relatively minor problem however.

That said, I think this is a great idea, and I hope to see it happen

Shirroz

10-29-2012

Signed. THIS NEW MAP ****ING SUCKS. im quitting if i dont see old TT. i got over 1k wins on it and thats the only thing i played. 2 weeks is all they got

Bshootingu

10-29-2012

Quote:
Shirroz:
Signed. THIS NEW MAP ****ING SUCKS. im quitting if i dont see old TT. i got over 1k wins on it and thats the only thing i played. 2 weeks is all they got

I'm in the exact same boat. No other map compares to the feel of old Twisted Treeline. It had it's own unique strategy and anyone who was good enough could play anyone they wanted, regardless of what scrubs complained about. I never once found a champion too underpowered to own face in old TT. If anything they made it worse TT2 because the map is only good for bruisers. While I'm not giving a time limit, I sure will be disappointed and play much less and less if riot fails to bring back classic Twisted, and those few games will be spent on Summoners Rift.