[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nysta

10-28-2012

Signed

56EDHk2Jyy

10-28-2012

Signed! Do NOT remove old learned strategics from the game! I liked warding very much!! No need to remove old twisted treeline! Its really different strategical gaming with stronger items and altar buffs and without warding for a three versus three map! We all want BOTH so no need to remove the old map and therefore an ability to ward in three versus three!!

Give us both strategics!

MeisterJB

10-28-2012

Signed. If riot listens to the community, they will consider this seriously

Haeval

10-28-2012

Please give this petition support also. It is a mostly-mirror, but on general forum...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2735200

kurtyboy

10-28-2012

you turned the tt into a dominion, no one likes dominion.

Įrypto

10-28-2012

I completely agree, as an exclusive 3's player I was excited to hear about the new map but when I heard about them scrapping the old the map for the new one it kinda annoyed me. I don't understand why we cant have both the old and new. Games don't grow and get better by replacing old content players loved with new content, they grow by creating new content for players to enjoy and keeping the old content so that old-school players (Like myself) can still enjoy the maps and game types we love so much. Please RIOT, make the old Treeline playable again, and bring back an old-school players home. Thanks for reading

Kaalika

10-28-2012

Singed.

Why not call it Shadow Forest or something like that? It has Elise's cult spider.

Ashsmasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Signed, Personally i agree. I have been playing on the 3v3 twisted treeline since i have started playing LoL I fell in love with the old one only for it to be changed and its just not the same, its a whole new game play please make the new "beta" a offside map/game so that us old 3v3 Twisted Treeline players can still enjoy our classic game.

Gway NaFallaMe

10-28-2012

Singed =D lol . Signed

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

signed